Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-14/8/23

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I'm mystified by all this booking people who wave cards stuff. You're allowed to appeal for a foul, you can point and your chest when it's hit your hand, and you can appeal for a corner when it came off you last but waving an imaginary when someone's just kicked you is a booking

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Two bang average sides on this evidence.
Agreed. Unfortunately, either will look a lot better with Caicedo giving them a midfield.

Sky raving about Chelsea straight off the final whistle, when you’d have taken us, Newcastle, probably Villa, maybe Brentford to beat them on that display… let alone City and United.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
I know both Chelsea and Pool can't help but gel and improve, but I feel that our team chemistry, under RDZ, will outpace theirs.

Still believe that a top 4 finish in the PL and Europa League champion is plausibly achievable.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I'm mystified by all this booking people who wave cards stuff. You're allowed to appeal for a foul, you can point and your chest when it's hit your hand, and you can appeal for a corner when it came off you last but waving an imaginary when someone's just kicked you is a booking

I think it’s just the fact it’s trying to tell the ref how to do their job, which is a bit disrespectful and that’s what they are trying to enforce - the authority of the ref.

The other things are just hopeful claims for things, they aren’t really directed at the ref or telling him what to do.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm looking forward to seeing Pervis/ Mktoma / Adingra running at TAA and Konate.

Salah's petulant departure all a bit unnecessary,. They need Caicedo as much as Chelsea.

I'd also add that Gallagher got better as the game wore on and put in an energetic and controlled performance.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Thought Chelsea looked dangerous until they made subs. Hard to know what but that means though because Liverpool looked terrible.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Unsportsmanlike like innit. I hate it personally. It’s quite funny watching the mainly foreign ones realise we won’t tolerate it here now.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
You haven’t compared two like situations. You can appeal for anything for yourself. You can’t pressure a referee to book someone else. Pretty straightforward snide behaviour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here