[Albion] Premier League 11-14/8/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool so open at the back. Full backs don't mark or call other players to mark, centre backs rush out to press a ball that only Ali Mac is there to stop. Other two 'midfielders' bomb on and forwards misplace the final pass. Then you have odious Chelsea. Best players are the full backs but Chilwell is more of a prick than Cucurella on that evidence.

We are better than both of these but will need a Moises Caicedo type player to show that in the final league table.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Ridiculous that the one against Dunk was given yesterday and that one wasn’t.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
How the f*** is that not handball yet dunks yesterday was? Good to see var hasn't improved whatsoever

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Arm was tucked in close to his body. Probably the right decision.

Do the commentators / pundits see the same pictures as we see on tv? Both obviously offside from first glance, but they seem to think they were tight.

I believe they have a relative small screen to look at for replays, etc, which probably hampers their ability to see things that appear quite clear on larger screens.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

I believe they have a relative small screen to look at for replays, etc, which probably hampers their ability to see things that appear quite clear on larger screens.
With all the millions in the PL surely they can afford bigger screens then. That is no excuse for these crap decisions.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Wasn't Ali Mac's arm tucked in close against Spurs when the Mitoma goal was chalked off for handball?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Attachments

• IMG_0274.jpeg
    IMG_0274.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 32

Wasn't Ali Mac's arm tucked in close against Spurs when the Mitoma goal was chalked off for handball?
Accidental handball rules out all goals but defenders get some protection re. Natural position. The Ali Mac one was controversial cos it wasn’t clear it hit his hand

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
So many people on nsc CONVINCED caicedo should join pool over chelsea. I would argue Chelsea might have a better squad. There's not much between them in this game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports