[Albion] Premier League 11-14/8/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
3-1 to Newcastle with 30 mins+ left.

No more Geordie goals please. We don't want to rely on alphabetical order to be top.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
It’s as I feared then, Newcastle are going to be a force… Tonali looks like a superb player… as he did for Italy against England recently - and that in a very average Italian side …

However, I utterly hate Isak - mostly for his gurning twattish arrogant goal celebrations… what a MONUMENTAL cock.

4-1 hmmmmm Villa look ragged …

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ffs wanna stay top for first round - sort it out you brummy ****s

Villa have bought so well etc etc - Saudi pricks good though. Pricks all of them.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Well it would have been nice to be too overnight but never mind. Villa look absolutely appalling defensively.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Grrrr....

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Ffs wanna stay top for first round - sort it out you brummy ****s

Villa have bought so well etc etc - Saudi pricks good though. Pricks all of them.
I’ll take being top for round 38.

Annoying to see Newcastle on song but simultaneously quite encouraging to see Villa looking crap.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
mixed emotions. Villa are bottom....fantastic....and we're joint top. Goal difference doesn't come into it this early in the season so sod newcastle!

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I think what villa need to do is have a higher defensive line. Surely teams have figured them out. They looked as awful as geordies were good.

I am not having the second Newcastle goal though. Burn was holding defender while in offside position and arguably stopped defender getting higher. Surely he was interfering with play.

Looked a shocker for mings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports