Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-13/9/21

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Everton v Burnley tonight……do I drag myself away from the excellent Monday Night Football Club on R5?….Rory has already been reminded of his bloomer over Brighton’s centre backs, which he is now denying :facepalm:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I assume there's 'science' behind Pickford's goalie jumper.

He really doesn't need any help in looking like a ploppy.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So good, so far for Burnley.

I’d normally want them to lose (as we are often on and around them) but I quite fancy a draw tonight.

Anyway, Dyche knows Everton’s vunrrablilties and is able to exploit them with 50/50 crosses into the box from deep as Barnes and Wood rough up the weak Everton back line. A tactic Potter would clearly not resort to, and not least because, we don’t have the players to do this.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
So then...... what do we want tonight??

Personally, I would prefer to see four or five teams start to get cut adrift,sooner rather than later..
I would have no problem with one of those teams being Burnley, so it's an Everton win and down to 6th for me.
A draw would be great - albion stay 5th, Mighty Leeds in the relegation zone and Burnley drop points.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Tarkowski is happy to bulldoze Maupay to the floor to score against us yet throws himself to the ground when Doucoure brushes him in the penalty area and wants a penalty for it.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Glad to see that thug Richarlison get a good clattering just then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Tarkowski is happy to bulldoze Maupay to the floor to score against us yet throws himself to the ground when Doucoure brushes him in the penalty area and wants a penalty for it.

He’s just cleaned out Richarlison (not my favplayer) nothing given

Prior to that books a Burnley player after Townsend falls into him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here