Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-13/2/23

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Brentford equalised through Toney. 10-man Wolves equalised v Saints. VAR for something at arsenal... reviewing the brentford goal, and it stands.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Table still nice to look at, Fulham game absolutely massive in the race for 5th.

Hope Bournemouth pull off a miracle v Newcastle, no matter how unlikely.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Rodgers has turned LCFC around, last two games playing great counter attacking football. Injuries over, they have a quality midfield and forward line. Easy on the MOTD eye just then.
Maddison is a wonderful player, makes all the difference to that team. Will be a great signing for the Saudi’s when he goes there.

Also still makes me laugh that a lot of posters on here a few weeks ago said that Iheanacho wouldn’t be good enough for us.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Haha - hadn't seen the Southampton result till I've just watched that! 1-0 up then losing to 10 men. Lovely.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Maddison is a wonderful player, makes all the difference to that team. Will be a great signing for the Saudi’s when he goes there.

Also still makes me laugh that a lot of posters on here a few weeks ago said that Iheanacho wouldn’t be good enough for us.
I was going to post the same thing about Maddison. A few people here think he’s shit because he dived against us years ago and got sent off. He effortlessly runs games and creates chance after chance. Should be in the England starting 11 now he’s found his form. Bellingham, Rice and Maddison … what a CM three.

Iheanacho is a brilliant top flight striker, far better than Welbeck. To have him in a RDZ team would make us genuine top 4 contenders.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here