Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-13/12

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I’ll happily watch PL games involving Leeds or Villa as I want them to lose, happily watch matches with an underdog, wanting the underdog to win in most cases being the draw there, but Utd v City and Everton v Chelsea are just (imho) insipid match-ups featuring monied clubs whose character and identity has been stripped away that hold zero appeal. Pre-monied City v United I’d have watched, but the ‘soul’ has long been bleached out of that fixture.

And that is absolutely fair enough.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
McBurnie injures himself landing after a ridiculous swan dive. :laugh:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Those watching the Southampton game on Sky Q are you getting UHD? Can't appear to select it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can't funking watch it anymore

Modern football

Utter site

What time does the GP start :lolol:

How often can you say that a GP has more potential for thrills than a PL game? :wink:

Yesterdays City vs United game was duller than any F1 train, even when Schumacher and Hamilton have pulled out a 20 second gap in a few laps :lolol:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
United playing Billy Sharp is akin to us making Glenn Murray a striker of choice....hopefully this won’t come back to bite me

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
How often can you say that a GP has more potential for thrills than a PL game? :wink:

Yesterdays City vs United game was duller than any F1 train, even when Schumacher and Hamilton have pulled out a 20 second gap in a few laps :lolol:

Yep,it's F1 every time for me IG

Unless it's us playing

And thankfully they very rarely clash :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yep,it's F1 every time for me IG

Unless it's us playing

And thankfully they very rarely clash :thumbsup:

Yep, 100% but I do get that casual fans often find it boring. I am so dull I even love the build up to an F1 race

The only time I’d chose football over a GP is if the Albion are playing and then it’s no contest

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Yep, 100% but I do get that casual fans often find it boring. I am so dull I even love the build up to an F1 race

The only time I’d chose football over a GP is if the Albion are playing and then it’s no contest

Absolutely this

Free practice, quali the lot

In fact last night I watched the 1992 Brazilian GP

Senna having some fun with Schumi,great stuff!

Enjoy the race IG :thumbsup:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Absolutely this

Free practice, quali the lot

In fact last night I watched the 1992 Brazilian GP

Senna having some fun with Schumi,great stuff!

Enjoy the race IG :thumbsup:

Absolutely. The last couple of seasons have seen some great racing and I’m also happy to sit through all the buildup and after race interviews - unlike football that doesn’t involve the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here