Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It’s horrible to watch.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Corner to City. Nah, **** it, just give Palace a goal kick instead.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
The commentator, Rob Hawthorne, is giving me some chuckles. He keeps coming out with his stats like, Palace haven’t won since the World Cup and just after the screen sign said Palace had zero shots on target he says, Palace haven’t had a shot on target in their last two games. It’s all that’s keeping me amused tbh.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So the BBC pundits have all downed tools in support of Gary, and it looks like the footballing gods have taken the day off too.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
They looked awful at the back again, Leicester had numerous chances to score, 2 nominations for miss of the year for Leicester
Yeah heard something about that. Don't think I've watched their last five games or so in the league so can't say much about it.

However, that they've started to win is bound to mean increasing confidence, and increasing confidence often comes with overall better performances. If they keep getting points I think they'll be absolute beasts in a month or so.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Neville going on about longer it goes on Palace fans getting louder….pffft …camera zooms in on Ultra section with there monotonous drum and whoa whoa…nothing to do with the game it’s all orchestrated crap

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
3 games nearly without a shot on target for the Crystals …. Great stuff… cue a Palace lucky set piece

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here