[Albion] Premier League 10-12/5/22

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think if Chelsea beat Leeds tomorrow and then if Burnley beat Spurs on the midday Sunday kickoff we could mathematically relegate Leeds by winning there at 2pm as they would need to turn around a goal difference of around 15 goals to stay up (even if they win and Burnley lose on the final day).

A lot of ifs…

But there's still hope thanks :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think if Chelsea beat Leeds tomorrow and then if Burnley beat Spurs on the midday Sunday kickoff we could mathematically relegate Leeds by winning there at 2pm as they would need to turn around a goal difference of around 15 goals to stay up (even if they win and Burnley lose on the final day).

A lot of ifs…

No offence, but I think you misunderstand the concept of MATHEMATICALLY relegated.

We can effectively relegate them if all you list comes to pass. Mathematically, we can't.

(Not that it will make it any less hilarious, obviously)

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield

A lot of ifs…

Football can be pretty dramatic sometimes (just look at what happened in the League 2 auto-promotion battle on the weekend), but overturning a GD of 15 on the final day would be crazy.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
This would be a good place to mention Mingpiece's concrete boots eh [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION]?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm struggling to understand how people are struggling to understand Brok's post about us staying 9th. :shrug:

I guess they're all going to be amazed - if not totally gobsmacked - on Thursday night when they find, against all their expectations that Brighton are still ninth!

Who'd of thunk it?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
That was a serious test for Liverpool, Villa were excellent and I can see why my relative thinks they're going into big things
. Quadruple dream still on.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Watkins and Ings the diving duo. Whilst Mings cleverly wastes time in stoppage time.

Yes clever chap attempting to hold on to 2-1 loss

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
For the first time ever I want PetroState FC to win tonight ( well more like Wolves to lose ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports