Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 10-12/5/22

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Back to their usual derbies against Rovrum and Boro then.

See ya Leeds. Nice knowing ya (not).

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Pashun innit. Crowd as thick as mince cheering it on. Typical Yorkshire hasn't realised its 2020 and running about a bit, 2 footed tackles and Braveheart were so last century.

Classes Chelsea fans singing the name of Abramovich. Disgusting in the circumstances and if they were playing anyone else, I'd want them to get hammered.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Personally I have no interest in the sending Leeds down angle. I’m more concerned that we continue our recent form and don’t get complacent. If we are we could easily get beaten - it would be typically ‘Albion’

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Just been on MOT and they are far from happy, a few believe the messiah will return if they go down based on his love for Leeds

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Come on Chelsea.

Burnley beat Spuds then we send them down.

Never been at a game away doing that so look forward to it.

Would finally (for me) put to bed that 1990s Goldstone end of season fixture when promoted Leeds brought down about 185,000 fans and lorded it over us.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
According to the commentary, the Dirties have targeted their game against us, as their best chance of 3 points. That’s us, with the 4th best away record in the division, and who they have only beaten twice since 2002.

Good luck with that, dirty Leeds.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
4th best away team, visiting on the back of one of their best performances, two wins on the bounce, confidence high, fans taking pleasure in Leeds implosion as they see a couple of their main players suspended, a couple of others injured, on the back of a terrible run of form. We all know what happens next, don't we?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
According to the commentary, the Dirties have targeted their game against us, as their best chance of 3 points. That’s us, with the 4th best away record in the division, and who they have only beaten twice since 2002.

Good luck with that, dirty Leeds.

I’ll be checking the odds for a red card

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Quick look at #lufc on Twitter is amazing. Every other tweet basically is ‘if Bielsa was still here wouldn’t be in this situation’ or ‘the players are still on shock Bielsa was sacked’

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here