Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 10-12/12/21

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
As far as I can tell these stats include games played today, there have been Premier League 39 penalties and 43 awarded in the Championship so far this season.

That is one penalty every 4 games in the PL and a penalty every 6.1 games in the Championship.

Over the whole of the 20/21 season there were 125 penalties in the PL, at an average of one given every 3 games, so penalties were more frequent last season.

For further reference

19/20 - 92 penalties (av of a penalty every 4.1 games)
18/19 - 103 penalties (av of a penalty every 3.7 games)
Thank you Maybe it is just hand balls given now, Just thought it a joke for Wolves to defend so well and than have a penalty awarded against just for hitting top of defenders arm

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Norwich and Manchester United seem very well matched.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Fairy Muff.

But as the years roll on, I'm starting to think more and more that Delia would absolutely mullah Nigella when it comes to pies :(

You're not wrong there. I looked up "Nigella Lawson cream pie" and I was very disappointed.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
All the big clubs getting dubious penalty decisions today, which ultimately won the game against the underdogs.
Some good play acting is part of being a great footballer today, me thinks.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Stone me. The Arse's first goal today was a cracker eh?

Salah is such a tit sometimes.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I also felt Ronaldo and Salah went down with minimal or basically trying to win a penalty.

Alan Shearer complimented Salah for “getting across his man”, exactly the same as Connolly against Man Utd which got overturned. And the Ronaldo penalty was the kind of challenge that gets turned down for a penalty in every game. Throw in the Man City “handball” and it just highlights how poor our refs are and the big club bias still exists.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
So I guess today we need a win for West Ham, and Leicester and Everton to either win or draw.
We may plummet a place or two down the table, but all for the greater good, I reckon...

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That is a lot of empty seats at Leicester. Start of people staying away because of Covid again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here