Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-3/4/23

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Luke Shaw looking like a number of players I watched this morning down the local park )who enjoy a Saturday night out!)

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Watching Newcastle is weird. On paper I think only one player walks into our first 11 and that’s Trippier. Arguably Botman ahead of Colwill on experience but that’s it. Bruno Guimarares is a quality player but would we really have him ahead of Caicedo or Alexis Mac? Maybe Isak ahead of Ferguson but again debatable. Pope is hopeless with his feet so he’s a no.

I can’t stand Smug Eddy but he must do a good job coaching wise as they are much better than the sum of their parts.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Watching Newcastle is weird. On paper I think only one player walks into our first 11 and that’s Trippier. Arguably Botman ahead of Colwill on experience but that’s it. Bruno Guimarares is a quality player but would we really have him ahead of Caicedo or Alexis Mac? Maybe Isak ahead of Ferguson but again debatable. Pope is hopeless with his feet so he’s a no.

I can’t stand Smug Eddy but he must do a good job coaching wise as they are much better than the sum of their parts.
Every time I watch them I get more confused as to how they are where they are. They just don’t seem that good 🤷‍♂️

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
United look there for the taking, Newcastle are a tough, tough side to play away from home.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I bet we get good Utd at Wembley.

They're currently playing like West Ham a couple of weeks ago.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Did enjoy Dan Burn’s handling of Antony that half. I’d call that #PeakBurn :lolol:
I thought Anthony dealt with Burn well including managing to get through him with a not too shabby shot on goal. Let’s see how Burn fares with Rashford - probably a good switch by EtH.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
United minds must be on their cup final when they play us

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We need a Rashford special in the dying minutes to win it pulling his hamstring in the process with his boot flying off and hitting goofy between the eyes causing a month lay off.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Poo

Now for time wasting from Newcastle 💤

Last edited:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
United look rubbish which is good. United look rubbish which is also bad. Let’s hope they can get a spawny equaliser at least.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here