Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-3/4/23

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Another ridiculous delay in the West Ham Southampton game checking a goal - they’ve got to sort out VAR this summer. 4 minutes! It was clearly on. Absolute nonsense and not fair on the fans or players.

Delighted it’s stood.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What an absolute farce VAR is in this country

What confuses me in that situation is that there is clearly offside players but the one player who wasn’t offside was the one who scored, as someone who has played the game (albeit averagely) how can those players offside not be instrumental in Aguerd getting a free run at it??

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
4 minutes to confirm what everyone else saw in 4 seconds. Absolute joke.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
West Ham vs Southampton looks fun.

One shot in 25mins. 🥱 😴
Almost 4 minutes for an offside check - 🙄
1-0 Hammers - didn’t even see the goal was multitasking by dozing off 🙂😴

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Southampton lose again. God that was an awful watch.

Hopefully Newcastle v Utd will be slightly more entertaining.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I think that could be Saints as good as gone. They’ve got Arsenal and City in their next 3 games and are already rock bottom.

Other than it being an easy away trip for most of us, I don’t think anyone can really say they’ll be missed. Awful fanbase too who still, for some reason, sing about being the best team on the south coast. Enjoy Plymouth Argyle away next season.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I think that could be Saints as good as gone. They’ve got Arsenal and City in their next 3 games and are already rock bottom.

Other than it being an easy away trip for most of us, I don’t think anyone can really say they’ll be missed. Awful fanbase too who still, for some reason, sing about being the best team on the south coast. Enjoy Plymouth Argyle away next season.
When the commentator said at the end where does this leave Southampton to go? Doesn't take genius to get the correct answer.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
When the commentator said at the end where does this leave Southampton to go? Doesn't take genius to get the correct answer.
I’m straight mate. Barking up the wrong tree trying to get hold of me.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Good to see Rashford has recovered from the injury which forced him out of the England squad last week.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Burns turning into a bit of a cock. Smug must be coaching him well.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Quite an entertaining first 20 mins - Toon should be up by at least 2 so far, ManU need to calm down (as does Burn who’s being a bit of an ar&e ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here