SUNDAY 2ND APRIL​

West Ham United v Southampton (14:00) - Sky Sports
Newcastle United v Manchester United (16:30) - Sky Sports

MONDAY 3RD APRIL​

Everton v Tottenham Hotspur (20:00) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2023-03-30 at 10.49.33.png

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Brentford the first of many cup finals that remain for us this season. Absolutely huge game given the fixtures of our rivals in this round.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
An early doors drubbing of Liverpool will go down nicely. Hopefully Haaland makes a "miraculous" recovery.

Best 6th, worst 9th (realistically 8th)
Surely we are more likely to be 6th then 8th. Even if we can only manage a draw v Brentford and Fulham win we will stay above them on GD. Also it is more likely Man City will beat Liverpool in which case we will jump above them as well.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hoping Liverpool, Newcastle & Brentford all lose. Villa draw. Palace to continue their good form.
Undecided on Villa Chelski drawing or a Villa win - I guess a lot depends on our result too.

Will be very tough v Brentford. We owe them one after the away a game where I felt we deserved to win let alone lose. Also, would be nice if they didn’t turn up at the Amex like they did last season - could play a part again as some grounds you just seem to not turn up and it’s largely the same players…

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Undecided on Villa Chelski drawing or a Villa win - I guess a lot depends on our result too.

Will be very tough v Brentford. We owe them one after the away a game where I felt we deserved to win let alone lose. Also, would be nice if they didn’t turn up at the Amex like they did last season - could play a part again as some grounds you just seem to not turn up and it’s largely the same players…
From what I recall, I think Brentford had four or five key players out at the Amex last season through suspension and injury. But then, our team is improved on last season too. I think it will be a really close game.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011

Draw. No doubt about that.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Surely we are more likely to be 6th then 8th. Even if we can only manage a draw v Brentford and Fulham win we will stay above them on GD. Also it is more likely Man City will beat Liverpool in which case we will jump above them as well.
I believe he means 'realistically, 8th is the worst possible place' (because of the massive goal difference with 9th place), not that 8th is the the most realistic finish for the weekend.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I have a bad feeling about Saturday. All the talk has been about the Semi this week, I'm concerned our cup run is about to derail our season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Draw. No doubt about that.
Def a doubt for me. Chelsea far more likely to throw a decent run together to catch us than Villa….

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Down at the relegation end, here's an excellent article from the BBC:

'Premier League relegation: Nine teams in danger of dropping to the Championship'

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
City, United, Everton and us to win

#aimingfor4th

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here