Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-3/10/22

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
True, but a forest win puts Palace in the bottom 3.

It wasn't my fault, I didn't start typing that until after Leiecester took the lead. 1-0 to city.

EDIT: 2-0.

A win for either puts Palace in the bottom three?

Edit - no it doesn’t I was looking at a live table

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I know it's unlikely now, but would love to see Forest either win, or draw with a last minute goal, just to see all those happy leicester fans deflated. Would be brilliant.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I know it's unlikely now, but would love to see Forest either win, or draw with a last minute goal, just to see all those happy leicester fans deflated. Would be brilliant.

Why? Leicester are OK in my book, I’m hoping Forest come back into this as it’ll make good entertainment for the neutral. Don’t understand why you would be looking purposefully for upset faces… ?

Palace: Yup
Any of the Big Six: Yup

Leicester?

Naah…

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Why? Leicester are OK in my book, I’m hoping Forest come back into this as it’ll make good entertainment for the neutral. Don’t understand why you would be looking purposefully for upset faces… ?

Palace: Yup
Any of the Big Six: Yup

Leicester?

Naah…

It's nothing against leicester, I just think it's funny when fans of a team (any team except Brighton) think they're going to win only to have it snatched away (especially when they're on a bad run and are extra excited about the win).

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I don’t understand, why did forest change all of the players that got them promoted? Sure add a few to strengthen your team, but getting a whole new team to gel and get to know each other in the premier league seems nuts.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I don’t understand, why did forest change all of the players that got them promoted? Sure add a few to strengthen your team, but getting a whole new team to gel and get to know each other in the premier league seems nuts.

Because most of them were either on loan or clearly nowhere near Premier League standard.

I'm told by one of my Forest supporting friends that they also cocked up their early signings aiming too low. And signed a guy with a broken leg.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
It's nothing against leicester, I just think it's funny when fans of a team (any team except Brighton) think they're going to win only to have it snatched away (especially when they're on a bad run and are extra excited about the win).

:lolol:

Fair enough…

The aloof gatekeeper

Oct 11, 2011
Poor choice if they don't put it on first - get it out of the way and people will keep watching for the Haaland Show. Put it on last, and they'll lose their audience at the MOTD equivalent of 70 minutes!

See, I've always wondered why they don't put the best stuff on last. Top of the bill, as it were. Pretty much every other entertainment show does.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Because most of them were either on loan or clearly nowhere near Premier League standard.

I'm told by one of my Forest supporting friends that they also cocked up their early signings aiming too low. And signed a guy with a broken leg.

Fair enough, i guess maybe it was a bit a surprise that they went up. If they do go down maybe they can try again but be better prepared.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Leicester scored 2 goals in the first half of their previous 2 games, then conceded 3 and 4 goals with no reply in the second half. So second half collapses seem to be a Leicester thing.

Can Forest at least make it interesting in the second half?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Leicester scored 2 goals in the first half of their previous 2 games, then conceded 3 and 4 goals with no reply in the second half. So second half collapses seem to be a Leicester thing.

Can Forest at least make it interesting in the second half?

No.

They are complete and utter bumwash.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
This feels dreadful but I've just seen tonight's match and thought "I don't care about this bottom of the table match, it doesn't affect us" - I'm getting a bit... ...big six fan.

:lolol::lolol::lolol: me too

we'll be expecting var decisions next :dunky:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here