Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier 20/21st April

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
True to form Neil Warnock saying Salah is a better diver than Tom Daley but seems to miss the point that Morrison made a better attempt at wrestling him to the ground tran Big Daddy could have during his wrestling career.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
View attachment 108044

Great result yet again . Scored 3 goals at citee , anfield and now the arse . One more big away day left :wink:

Your away record against some of the big clubs has been good, problem for us is, your record against the lower placed teams hasn't.

So if you could choose what would it be?

Palace win, we stay up, you finish higher, the rivalry continues next season, or
You lose, and we go down

Guessing it's the latter?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Great result yet again . Scored 3 goals at citee , anfield and now the arse . One more big away day left :wink:

Now if only you'd not dropped 6 points to your rivals this season, you'd actually be in contention for 7th and a possible Europa League spot you keep telling us your squad should be challenging for.

Hurts doesn't it, no matter how far ahead you are our 2 wins against you look like keeping us up and preventing you from a 7th place finish. It really is a double whammy of sorrow, and youve got to cheer your team on against our relegation rivals.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Loving the positivity! This Saturday evening, it's going to be a lot clearer......whatever else happens, a Fulham win would be gold dust

Everyone to their own, but my approach to top 6 matches means that I don't explode at CH/the players when we lose. I watch some others build up all their hopes of a result over ManC, Chelsea or Spuds, then launch into a couple of days of Hughton or Muzza bashing, when the billionaires beat us.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Q
Your away record against some of the big clubs has been good, problem for us is, your record against the lower placed teams hasn't.

So if you could choose what would it be?

Palace win, we stay up, you finish higher, the rivalry continues next season, or
You lose, and we go down

Guessing it's the latter?

Ideally you lose to the toon and Cardiff beat Fulham . Then we could possibly draw with Cardiff and that might be enough . I’ve got a feeling that Cardiff might turn us over mind .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Now if only you'd not dropped 6 points to your rivals this season, you'd actually be in contention for 7th and a possible Europa League spot you keep telling us your squad should be challenging for.

Hurts doesn't it, no matter how far ahead you are our 2 wins against you look like keeping us up and preventing you from a 7th place finish. It really is a double whammy of sorrow, and youve got to cheer your team on against our relegation rivals.

It’s irratating but the consulation is that you will be one of the favourites to drop next season . Unless you , sorry tony , pay the going rate for players that cut it at this level .
I must admit the meltdown on here has been good viewing after the smugness earlier in the season .

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
It’s irratating but the consulation is that you will be one of the favourites to drop next season . Unless you , sorry tony , pay the going rate for players that cut it at this level .
I must admit the meltdown on here has been good viewing after the smugness earlier in the season .
You would tho as you're no where to been seen when it's going good for us and always appear when we lose or in trouble.

It hard to take what you say seriously and we would have a little bit of respect for you if you were consistent, but your not, you take the cowards way.

Enjoy next season with out Zaha and possibly AWB. I don't think many of your fans trust Charming to spend the Zaha gazillions wisely, after Man Utd's cut.

We could even be swapping leagues this time next year if we go down. [emoji106]

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You would tho as you're no where to been seen when it's going good for us and always appear when we lose or in trouble.

It hard to take what you say seriously and we would have a little bit of respect for you if you were consistent, but your not, you take the cowards way.

Enjoy next season with out Zaha and possibly AWB. I don't think many of your fans trust Charming to spend the Zaha gazillions wisely, after Man Utd's cut.

We could even be swapping leagues this time next year if we go down. [emoji106]

A lot of assumptions there .

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Wow, we will be one of the favourites for the drop next season, real insightful stuff that, Martin Samuels had better watch out.

What meltdown? People are rightly annoyed by our form and performances over the last few months, they simply haven't been good enough, we were in a position of relative safety and now we aren't, what fan is going to be happy with that? At least we are actually still posting and not hiding, you were nowhere to be seen after the games as you've not actually got the courage of your convictions and only post here when everything is rosy in the Parish Wonderland.

Thanks for the 6 points, you can now **** off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here