Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

prem score

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
:clap2: current score....everton 0- 0 spurs...
i want everton to win 'cos spurs treated bobby like shite...

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
cambridge 1-0 york....deep shit for york if they lose

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
:clap2: 1 -0 to halifax (allen 25)

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
:clap2: a win might just keep halifax in the conf and send leigh back to.........er...... where do they go back to?
my guess is the unibond prem......

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
everton 2-0 spurs:clap2:

eiregull

Jul 15, 2003
ireland
sullyupthewing said:
Ferked if I know, I am watching the game on the box and Spurs are utter shite, Pleat could not manage a bunkup in a brothel.

isn't that the only thing pleat ever managed :lolol: :lolol:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
sullyupthewing said:
Ferked if I know, I am watching the game on the box and Spurs are utter shite, Pleat could not manage a bunkup in a brothel.

No, that's why he has to settle for paying a couple of birds to get friendly in the back of his car while he goggles in the front seat.

I wouldn't trust him to run the Spurs club shop.
Yet for all his talk of the new "coach" and the signings in line, looks like we're stuck with the Mr Punch/Count Von Count/anything-than-a-serious-football-manager lookalike for a while yet. Because his past eight years at the club have been so f***ing successful. . .

Last weekend the latest rumours were a "coaching dream team" of Randy Antic and Peter Taylor - hmm, so one of Pleat's best mates and a Third Division manager who I like and was a former Tottenham man but who - well - he's not exactly O'Neill/Mourinho/Trappattoni in the top-level-achievement stakes, is he?

Anyway, am thoroughly depressed yet not surprised at tonight's score. Almost makes me feel glad to have to work all day today and thus avoid the trip to Merseyside (apparently the only reason Bunjevcevic came on in the second half is he'd been working on a building site in Liverpool these last few weeks and we agreed to give him a lift back to London. . .)

Life is bleak. Watched first half in Worthing pub full of tossers, before giving up in despair. Contemplated walking all the way along the pier and still further, but decided against.
After all, I've paid for these few remaining home games. So I'll drag myself along to watch them. That'll show 'em.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
SussexSpur

Don't know if you could get him but a certain Mr M Adams would do wonders with your side.

I'd love to see what Micky would do in the prem with a playing budget!

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Buzza said:
SussexSpur

Don't know if you could get him but a certain Mr M Adams would do wonders with your side.

I'd love to see what Micky would do in the prem with a playing budget!

Maybe so. His Leicester side, both in First Division and Premiership, seem to play a pretty brutal, un-Spurs-traditionalist-friendly long ball game, but as you say, a proper budget might help.

Most of his current players used to play for Spurs anyway!
(Except for the allegedly badly-behaving ones, of course, who used to play for Arsenal, Chelsea and Man United - hmmm. . .)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
He's doing that to stay in the Prem with a limited (i e very low)budget. The lowest in the prem I believe.

He certainly didn't play long ball with us!

The more I think of it, he would do wonders for Spurs. However, you will probably go for a European manager (remember Christian Gross?):eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here