Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prejudice

politico

Fans First
Nov 19, 2010
Manchester-ish
We all have them, and do you really believe in stereotypes. Here's one, all mancs are scum and all brighton fans are gay.

Reading it, makes it looks somewhat ridiculous don't you think.

I'm and FCUM founder member and still and man united fan although not one penny has been spent since May 12th 2005. We are just footie fans and do not think we invented anything-including non league football. There is just considerable dissapointment re tkts -the same as if our roles were reversed.

One or two mentioned a boycottt =there will be plenty of FC there and despite the location of our stand somewhere in surrey we will do our best to add to the atmosphere on what is a special day for us even if some of your fans think we should'nt bother to make the trip.

Looking forward to it and will happily mix with any fans from any club.

politico

Fans First
Nov 19, 2010
Manchester-ish
I despise Man U. I don't hate anything in this world as much as that club. Is that prejudiced enough for you?

Thanks for that-anybody else you wish to add-oh btw many of our fans are prejudiced-don't mention scousers, but in 5 years following FC I have seen virtually zero trouble and our fans drinking chatting to some of the most dedicated fans at non league clubs it has been a privilege to meet.

looking forward to Brighton-I have to be at Gigg Lane by 11.00am sat to ensure I get a tkt-almost like queueing up to get in the stretty in the early 70,s :lolol:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Without reading your clubs constitution I probably agree with your views on the Premier League.

However it sounds like the ticket allocation was decided by the Police and the only people a boycott will effect are FCUM supporters.

politico

Fans First
Nov 19, 2010
Manchester-ish
No mark non-league club. Nothing more, nothing less.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rochdale shared your view-well some did, you should win, but hopefully have a more positive view of our little non league club come 5.30pm on the 27th.

But on the other hand blind prejudice will blinker your perspective and hatred will win through, have a nice life :thumbsup:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Some views on here & other related threads are pretty embarrassing. FFS all this does is make B&HAFC supporters look like numptys. We were a nicer bunch when we were really shit.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Some views on here & other related threads are pretty embarrassing. FFS all this does is make B&HAFC supporters look like numptys. We were a nicer bunch when we were really shit.

Agreed, however, let's face it, there's only a handful of Albion fans on here, in the scheme of things. How many have contributed to the vitreol over this,10, 20, 30 , 40 , 50? Even if it is as much as 100, it is still a tiny representation of Brighton fans. Many fans don't even use this board any more, it's just become such a poor forum.

Brighton fans are still great, we always have been, there's always a minority who have more extreme views and opinions. Of course it's often them who don't understand that others don't share their opinion, such is the strength of their conviction.

FCUM fans, I hope you enjoy your day by the seaside, I'm hoping there will be some of you out and about in town beforehand, and up for a chat.

And, of course, I hope we beat you :thumbsup:

Igor Gurinovich?

Mar 27, 2006
Southampton
To answer your original question, i guess i do believe in them, because they exist whether we like them or not. Not suggesting I agree with them, though I'm sure there are one or two that i'd nod along with..

Enjoy your trip to the seaside, lets hope its a cracking game with cup tie atmosphere. :thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Why are you still here then?

:lolol: I said many, and you know there are many quality ex-posters, as well as a few shit ex-posters. Fortunately there are still a number of decent posters holding it together. :thumbsup:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
despite the location of our stand somewhere in surrey we will do our best to add to the atmosphere ...

Add to?! As far as I'm aware one of the conditions on being allowed to play at withdean was that anything approaching an atmosphere is strictly prohibited. Away fans can do what they like as technically they're not in the same quadrant of the country...

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
We all have them, and do you really believe in stereotypes. Here's one, all mancs are scum and all brighton fans are gay.

Reading it, makes it looks somewhat ridiculous don't you think.

I'm and FCUM founder member and still and man united fan although not one penny has been spent since May 12th 2005. We are just footie fans and do not think we invented anything-including non league football. There is just considerable dissapointment re tkts -the same as if our roles were reversed.

One or two mentioned a boycottt =there will be plenty of FC there and despite the location of our stand somewhere in surrey we will do our best to add to the atmosphere on what is a special day for us even if some of your fans think we should'nt bother to make the trip.

Looking forward to it and will happily mix with any fans from any club.

Well at least your not as ignorant as the pair of Hartlepool supporters we had on here about 5 days ago.

Withdean is not ideal, we know this but it wont be long before we finally get away from this bloody place. Withdean is proof of what can happen to your club when it falls in the wrong hands. Thank god for DK, and then god to TB for finally providing us with a beautiful stadium and future for the next 99 years.

politico

Fans First
Nov 19, 2010
Manchester-ish
Fc Statement

took a while but here it is.

The Board recognises and shares the frustration and disappointment felt by supporters over our allocation for the Brighton FA Cup Game. Rest assured that FC United have and will continue to make representations to the relevant authorities.

FC United always tries to keep supporters fully informed of developments and reasons behind decisions. As such we will make a full statement on this matter at the appropriate time, until then we ask supporters to remain patient whilst we continue to work on their behalf.

We would like to make clear that at this stage our allocation of tickets will be limited to 845 and we have no further option to increase this number. Therefore we would ask supporters to note the selling arrangements for tickets, which will go on sale from 11am on Saturday to those who have both season ticket and valid membership (members before 5pm on October 4th 2010). Remaining tickets will go on sale to supporters who have either a season ticket or valid membership from 12.30pm.

Could your owners/Directors release a similar statement -with the reasoning behind our allocation.

For information our average gate is 2k at Bury we have 1k ST holders and 2.5k members/ owners and realistically approx 3,000 would of been at Brighton given the chance.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove

The Board recognises and shares the frustration and disappointment felt by supporters over our allocation for the Brighton FA Cup Game. Rest assured that FC United have and will continue to make representations to the relevant authorities.

FC United always tries to keep supporters fully informed of developments and reasons behind decisions. As such we will make a full statement on this matter at the appropriate time, until then we ask supporters to remain patient whilst we continue to work on their behalf.

We would like to make clear that at this stage our allocation of tickets will be limited to 845 and we have no further option to increase this number. Therefore we would ask supporters to note the selling arrangements for tickets, which will go on sale from 11am on Saturday to those who have both season ticket and valid membership (members before 5pm on October 4th 2010). Remaining tickets will go on sale to supporters who have either a season ticket or valid membership from 12.30pm.

Could your owners/Directors release a similar statement -with the reasoning behind our allocation.

For information our average gate is 2k at Bury we have 1k ST holders and 2.5k members/ owners and realistically approx 3,000 would of been at Brighton given the chance.

erm no. why would they bother? this is a pretty inconsequential match for us. sorry to shatter your dreams, but they'll be about 4,000 bored looking albion fans at the game wishing they were somewhere else. do you really think watching our lads play a selection of plumbers and cabbies is big draw for us. It isn't. The match will be terrible. We'll win 3.0 and the match will be instantly forgotten about.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

Ask them yourself: Ask The Club forum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here