Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Predictions vs Leicester (28th Oct)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If we sign a striker on loan we willin 1 -0 if not 0 -0 draw. The players will raise their game for this one especially Savage who will get stick from the travelling fans and MA will be up for it and consequently raise the team

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
1-0 win for the Albion
so many people think we are going to lose its a wonder the players bother to turn up
Albion till I die ...............................this could be soon as I am getting ancient

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Micky's Current team 2 - Micky's Old team 1 :albion2:

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
potentially the turning point to our season... leicester have drawn theyre last 3 matches 0-0 i believe.

although...they will surely be all over us. theyre playing crap apparently and theyre 4th with a game in hand? i see us scoring tonight. but i think we'l lose 3-1. leicester are too good for this league.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I simply cannot see us scoring more than one goal with our current squad. Leicester to be all over us, with fdm making numerous superb saves to keep us in it before they equalise in the last few minutes. 1-1 mcleod to score.

woody257

Jun 2, 2008
Brighton
We'll play really well and score in the first half. Then at the end there will be a lack of concentration and they'll nick an equaliser late on. Then everyone will treat it like we just lost.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here