Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Predictions - NAILED on defeat tonight...

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
1. There's only 8 more home games after today
2. People have realised the Basketmakers is shit in the winter
3. Saturday's game might be called off, meaning all day in the pubs, no soccerfliditry and not going to the Basketmakers

ON the pitch reasons, as you WELL know! :angry:punish:

I would argue the 2nd point. This is bad, as it'll mean other pubs get busy now.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:lolol:

If you can think of 3 GOOD reasons to be OPTIMISTIC, I'll buy you a coffee at half time! :kiss:

ok

1. Falmer is only a seasion and a half away
2. the warm weather is only 4 months away
3. I wont be uttering a word tonight as I have our Choir auditions tomorrow evening and want to make sure I dont sound like Lee Marvin

white one sugar please

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We have managed a grand total of ONE league goal at Withdean since last October.

I think I'd describe that as "disappointing".

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
We have managed a grand total of ONE league goal at Withdean since last October.

Didn't we score 3 against the Pool end of Oct ?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Shit, hadn't realised it was that bad. Can someone remind me what to do whe we score just in case we get one tonight.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
1. There's only 8 more home games after today
2. People have realised the Basketmakers is shit in the winter
3. Saturday's game might be called off, meaning all day in the pubs, no soccerfliditry and not going to the Basketmakers
Sorry to upset you but I think there are 9 home games after today:
Bristol Rovers, Brentford, Norwich, Southampton, Tranmere, Yeovil, Carlisle, Swindon and Exeter

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was thinking the same, then I decided to have a drink from my lucky Albion mug. I feel a lot better about tonight now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Didn't we score 3 against the Pool end of Oct ?

Yes. Yes we did.

And the ONLY league goal since then was in the 1-2 defeat against Colchester. Otherwise its been:

0-3 Leeds
0-2 Charlton
0-0 Orient
0-1 Millwall

:down:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Shit, hadn't realised it was that bad. Can someone remind me what to do whe we score just in case we get one tonight.

Stand up, but not for too long. I reckon you have approximately 30 seconds before someone behind you will shout "sit down you ****". That or a steward kicks you out.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry to upset you but I think there are 9 home games after today:
Bristol Rovers, Brentford, Norwich, Southampton, Tranmere, Yeovil, Carlisle, Swindon and Exeter

If I was looking at the same fixtures, but as away games, I'd be saying all but ONE are completely winnable.

How frustrating and ridiculous. If we can turn around the home form (which, based on recent performances home AND away, I believe we can), we would absolutely rocket up the table.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes. Yes we did.

And the ONLY league goal since then was in the 1-2 defeat against Colchester. Otherwise its been:

0-3 Leeds
0-2 Charlton
0-0 Orient
0-1 Millwall

:down:

It has to be noted that we have played a MINISCULE amount of games at home in the last 3/4 months. So really, the stat is (more importantly)

Not scored in 4 games at home. While still absolutely RUBBISH, it sounds nowhere near as bad as "since end of October".

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i suppose you can look at it this way:

have brighton improved so much since the 7-1 defeat?

have huddersfield slumped that much to enable brighton to win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here