carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I predict

Final position= 1st
Points=95
Average attendance=30,102
Top Scorer= Mackail-Smith (25)
Hyypia to sign a 10 year deal to continue, what nike refers to as, the "ONE AMBITION."
Nike to redo the kit so that the iron on sponsor logo looks better.
We make a lot of multi million pound signings
we finish mid table premiership sending palace down on the last day of the season
or
Final position=24th
Points=40
Average attendence=9,132
Top Scorer= Mackail-Smith (5)
Hyypia to resign at the end of the season
Tony Bloom to sell the club to a rich Malaysian business man
Our club crest is changed to a dragon
Our colours are changed to red
We win 2015/16 league one

:moo:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Finish in the play-offs.......get to the semi's, lose 4-2 agg. Attendance average of 25,290. All in all about the same.

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
Love the negativity ... crowds down by 1,200. I think if you said to TB, PB et al three years ago your average att in year 3 will be 26-27,000 they'd snatch your hand off. Please feel free to continue such negativity, such as those who see play-off finish TWO YEARS running as a negative, those who see the state of the art Training Ground as a negative thing, not to mention a world class Shirt Manufacturer, a world class sponsor and great pies, FFS!

I agree with your negativity comment.....................However!!!!

I do NOT pay a monthly direct debit to look at a Training ground, i do NOT pay a monthly direct debit to look as a world class shirt manufacturer, I do NOT pay a monthly direct debit to look at a world class sponsor, i do NOT pay a monthly direct debit to look at great pies!

I PAY a direct debit each and every month to watch a competitive football team.

What the club do with my monthly direct debit is entirely up to them BUT and there is a but, Should i feel i do not get suitable viewing for my money then me and many others like me will drift away from the club, thus reducing the clubs income further.

I wouldn't go to the cinema, pay £10, watch a Sh** film and then go back 6 months later to watch a sequel of the same sh**!

Now in plain and simple terms we are lacking quality and numbers in the squad compared to the last few seasons, to maintain a challenge in what already looks to be the toughest championship yet we need to replace the quality already lost from last season AND sign quality players to improve on last season. otherwise it cannot be deamed as the club moving forward.

The next 6 weeks will really tell the clubs intention.

My glass is half full, but it can quickly become half empty! :wozza:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
The suits Knew this would happen......still a fantastic average though and anyone would snap your arm off for an average of 25k after the "new stadium effect" has worn off a little.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I agree with your negativity comment.....................However!!!!

I do NOT pay a monthly direct debit to look at a Training ground, i do NOT pay a monthly direct debit to look as a world class shirt manufacturer, I do NOT pay a monthly direct debit to look at a world class sponsor, i do NOT pay a monthly direct debit to look at great pies!

I PAY a direct debit each and every month to watch a competitive football team.

What the club do with my monthly direct debit is entirely up to them BUT and there is a but, Should i feel i do not get suitable viewing for my money then me and many others like me will drift away from the club, thus reducing the clubs income further.

I wouldn't go to the cinema, pay £10, watch a Sh** film and then go back 6 months later to watch a sequel of the same sh**!

Now in plain and simple terms we are lacking quality and numbers in the squad compared to the last few seasons, to maintain a challenge in what already looks to be the toughest championship yet we need to replace the quality already lost from last season AND sign quality players to improve on last season. otherwise it cannot be deamed as the club moving forward.

The next 6 weeks will really tell the clubs intention.

My glass is half full, but it can quickly become half empty! :wozza:

I think you would be far happier going back to supporting Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea ,Arsenal, or whoever else it was that gave you your dose of instant gratification.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I'll moan........a lot.......about our lack of signings, pennypinching, shit refs, other clubs bending ffp rules and all sorts of other immaterial rubbish BUT I'll be happy if we play a more exciting style of football AND whatever happens and wherever we finish I'll be back the following season.....still moaning about the same old rubbish!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here