Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prediction for Sat

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
2-0 England Rooney to score first put £10 on it!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Lions 4-1 Sheep.

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
England will win 3-1.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
England 3 - Sub Humans - 1

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
??? There is no match this week! Something to do with England having to play a bunch of sheep-shag*ers. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Game Cancelled -Wales is No More!

Welsh furious after EU mapmakers delete Wales
Tue 5 October, 2004 19:30

LONDON (Reuters) - The Welsh have bristled with indignation after the European Union wiped their homeland off the face of the earth.

The EU statistics office printed a map of the newly enlarged bloc on the cover of its annual yearbook which clearly showed England, Scotland and Ireland but simply omitted Wales.

"As you may have heard, we've just been left off the new EU map," said Michael Howard, leader of the opposition Conservative Party, who was born in South Wales.

"Now I know I've had my differences with Brussels, but this is just ridiculous," he told his party conference on Tuesday.

Glenys Kinnock, a member of the European parliament and a Welshwoman, described the mistake as "a shocking omission" but accepted that it was simply an unfortunate error.

Welsh historians drew attention to Wales's contribution to Europe and one Welsh politician vowed to make a formal complaint to Eurostat -- which apologised for the oversight.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Michael Howard....born in Wales....another reason not to vote Tory then !

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here