Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Predicting the Blues - Luton?

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I liked it better before as a sticky thread, it will lose a lot of participants now

Last edited:

PtB

Jul 6, 2003
perth seagull said:
I liked it better before as a sticky thread, it will lose a lot of participants now
Possibly. Entries were down for the Barnsley game (which started on the main board and then moved to the Games Forum).

And entries are down by about 40 per cent (so far) for the Luton game.

The Plymouth Argyle thread is now posted in the Games Forum.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Must confess that while stickies can be a pain in the butt, it is a lot easier to remember to PTB if it is on the main forum

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The average posters inability to open another forum astounds me. Maybe if they're that thick they're better off not playing the game anyway. :jester:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It's not inability to open the forum, it's the fact that PTB is often an afterthought for coming on NSC, and if members see it on the main thread they remember to enter, but if not....... forget all about it

PtB

Jul 6, 2003
The Rankings after the Barnsley game are now posted on the Games & Predictions Forum.

Incidentally, the Super League - for players who have entered all games - is now down to 102 players, compared with 121 after the QPR game. It looks like the numbers will drop even more after the Luton match - since, so far, there are fewer than 100 entries for that game.

PtB

Jul 6, 2003
Staffs Gull -

This is NOT the thread for predictions!

However, I've made a note of your 1-1 prediction and included it in the Luton Town competition

Anyone else -

Please post your prediction in the thread on the Games & Predictions Forum

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good decision

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Good move Turkey.

I couldn’t find the Barnsley game on here and was going to start a thread, then remembered the discussion about a separate forum, but I must have missed when this got confirmed.

PtB

Jul 6, 2003
And if anyone wants to see the latest PtB League Tables (after the Luton Town game), they can be found on the Games & Predictions Forum

PtB

Jul 6, 2003
El Presidente said:
Zoinks. Third bottom, time for a turnaround
Not quite as bad as you thought, El Pres.

I inadvertently failed to credit you (and Le Premier Cru, Willow and brighton rock) with one point for your 2-2 prediction.

I'VE NOW CORRECTED THE TABLES.

You're now fourth from bottom.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here