Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

predict ur top 6 for next season premiership

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Why? They are top 4 already, with rumours of purse strings being opened in the summer.

Some big wildcards next season. Will David Moyes be an adequate replacement for SAF? Jose at Chelsea? Will Bale still be at Spurs? Even though City have lost their manager, I still think they are the one real certainty because of the money they have.

a) There's been a rumour for years that they have money to spend, but they don't do it.
b) AW seems to have run out of ideas
c) I really don't like them, although I don't know why.

I suspect City will be stronger, Chelsea will be re-vitalised, Spurs will be stronger with Bale or have a shed-load to spend if they sell him, and Liverpool are getting stronger. Who knows with united, I didn't particularly like Moyes, but that could go either way.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I would LOVE to see Man Utd IMPLODE.

At least they have a reasonable number of British players and a decent guy as their new manager.

The teams that I would like to see implode are those full of foreigners graced by a rare appearance by an Englishman.

This is the ENGLISH Premier League, goddamit!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Chelsea
Arsenal*
Man City
Man U
Liverpool
Spurs

* if the rumours are true they have a kitty to dip into (biggest shirt deal in history with Puma?)
I think if they sign 3-4 world class players they will be right in it!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
1) Chelsea
2) Arsenal
3) Spurs*
4) United
5) Man City
6) West Brom**

*If they keep Bale
**Clarke stays and brings in some more players

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Arsenal
Chelsea
Spurs
Man U
Man C

There you go.....Man U + Man City will take time to hit the track running, Chelsea will not be the team they were Jose part 1, Spurs will be steady if they keep Bale and The Arse will take advantage and just pip a very ordinary competition. The next season will see United top followed by Chelsea and City who will all improve on the coming season Arsenal and Spurs will not have such a good season........Brighton will end up in tenth ( which division?)

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
now JOSE MOURINHO is back can you predict ur top six for next season in the premiership

here is mine my top 6 next season in the premiership

Chelsea
arsenal
man utd
man city
spurs
liverpool

Couldn't pick a more obvious top 6 if it's not in order.

United
Chelsea
City
Spurs
Everton
Liverpool

D

Deleted member 18477

I'd love it to be...

1 Arsenal (for wenger. Proper legend!)
2 Liverpool
3 Man Utd
4 Spurs
5 Everton
6 West Brom

But it'll probably be...

1 Chelsea
2 City
3 Man Utd
4 Spurs
5 Arsenal
6 Liverpool

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Chelsea will win the league. Buy a top class striker, centre back and possibly a holding midfielder and it'll all be over by September like this season was when Utd bough RvP.

City have so many average players and a few lazy players who dont really care. They need to change 4-5 of the first XI and then another 4-5 squad players.

Moyes is unknown how he will do first season. They will be up there but wont be winning it.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Chelsea will win the league. Buy a top class striker, centre back and possibly a holding midfielder and it'll all be over by September like this season was when Utd bough RvP.

City have so many average players and a few lazy players who dont really care. They need to change 4-5 of the first XI and then another 4-5 squad players.

Moyes is unknown how he will do first season. They will be up there but wont be winning it.
i still reckon sir alex will have a say

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
With the top three all changing managers and the chasing pack all potentially making big signings it could potentially be the most open Premier League for years.

Which means it will be a incredibly boring and someone will run away with it

It wont be as boring as this year but Chelsea have vastly improved on their manager whereas Utd couldn't improve. Mancini had to go at City. Tactically he is all over the place and thinks he is far better than he is. So Chelsea by 10

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Is that in no particular order? no way to decide this early on with out the transfers being done!

reckon the order isnt a bad shout, except maybe Man City 2nd. player to come in might change things, but not a lot. the way i see it in Chelsea you have a stable squad prepped for one of the best Premiership managers, and Arsenal has similar stablity and can only improve in key areas (unless Wenger is so out of practice in transfers he buys a couple of duffers for big money). Man U and Man City both have significant changes to deal with, and spending their money is only going to make the job more difficult bedding in new players while existing players learn the managers way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here