Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Predict the way the match will go….

Ailema

Oct 26, 2022
1.) We score early on. Crowd behind the team. We score another. Crowd believes. From this point, anything could happen.

2.) We concede an inevitable early goal. Crowd goes flat. Gets to half time. They score another and the stadium starts to rapidly empty.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
We score early on. Hope builds. We push and push and come closer and closer to a 2nd. They score. I'm home in bed at 9pm.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We score fairly early. Another by about 35 minutes. Great atmosphere at this point.

They get one back and start to strangle the game going into the 2nd half. Endless stoppages for head injuries, cramp, substitutions, their goalie needs help lacing his boots, you know the stuff.

We get a third around 70 mins but it's all too little, too late. Supreme "game management" sees them through to the end.

3-1 full time and everyone goes home relatively happy.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
We go 2 up in the 1st half , 2nd half Roma sit on the ball all Albion to 70/79th min Roma hit us on counter score gallant 2-1 win

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
We win 3-0, oh and our 3rd goal is scored 78th minute and we are then all educated in the Italian version of the Dark Arts for nearly 17 minutes 😮

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
80% possession Albion, we’ll huff and puff for 75 minutes and they’ll score on the break. Dunk’ll get one before the game ends and it finishes 1 - 1.

Please enquire if you’d like to learn more about my positive mental attitude classes.
We've already played the Everton match.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
We score early on. Then we get another. We believe. But they hold on for the rest of the first half.
They carry on in the same vein second half, but we scramble a third. It's on!

But, the time ticks away and the fourth goal never comes. It is just beyond us. The game finishes 3-0. We've won the moral victory but not the one that matters.

We will learn from this. Win the tie in the first leg. Failing that, stay in it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Early optimism with a goal or two and they start to shit themselves, their fans first go quiet and then get on their backs.............................stays 2-0 up with half an hour to go, then we get a third.......we throw the absolute kitchen sink at them for the last 15 mins without scoring, then because of their incessant time-wasting the board goes up with 10 mins added time. They continue trying to shithouse their way to the end so the ref doesn't blow on 100 mins. We get a corner in the 102nd with 1500 away fans whistling. Gross (obviously) puts in a beauty that England's Lewis Dunk thumps into the top corner with his head. Final whistle goes immediately.

They're mentally and physically broken. We score twice in the first period of extra time, then keep the ball for the whole of the second half, Lallana and Gross taking the piss in front of a delirious North Stand as the ground olez' every pass and turn.

???

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Early goal for them. Heads drop. Another one quickly after that. We get one back, they score and kill the game dead.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We hit both posts, the crossbar and their keeper yet inexplicably manage to slide 2 own goals past Bart with military precision.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Do you remember what the second leg of the play-off against Sheffield Wednesday was like? That atmosphere in the first 20 minutes is what we need tonight.

Just not that result.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well, owing to a cock-up on the domestic front, I can't go.

I won't be able to watch it on the tellybox either, because my pal Bob will be watching Liverpool.

So I predict I will miss the most remarkable match since Edgar Street.

A hit I'm prepared to take, for the team.

You can thank me later x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here