Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] “Predict the justification for 5% increase in cost of Season Ticket” thread

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
...and you tried to correct me where I said the email said the email would come at the weekend. Email I did say that. Email II - The Sequel didn't arrive at the weekend.

The 'Burnley win' bit of the marketing rollout didn't quite work out....

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
The 'Burnley win' bit of the marketing rollout didn't quite work out....

indeed..my household has three tickets of the £730 going up to £760 so £2280....We all went to WB home game Watford and Burnley. If we`d seen our 2nd X1 beat West Brom and our first X1 get six points from the Watford and Burnley games we would no doubt be itching to renew. Thats not what happened and it`s not how we all feel. Expect we will but I`m inclined to think we should drop one ... but then what if we do all want to go!!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
indeed..my household has three tickets of the £730 going up to £760 so £2280....We all went to WB home game Watford and Burnley. If we`d seen our 2nd X1 beat West Brom and our first X1 get six points from the Watford and Burnley games we would no doubt be itching to renew. Thats not what happened and it`s not how we all feel. Expect we will but I`m inclined to think we should drop one ... but then what if we do all want to go!!

Making you a valued customer. Expect a one-off complimentary programme in the post.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Jurgen Locadia's Spotify subscription has gone up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here