Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Predict the General Election outcome

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I predict that who ever wins will be a bunch of ********s who care about no one but themselves.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
This Election will be all about tactical voting. I don't think the SNP will have anywhere near as many seats as they are expecting as Tories, LibDems and Labour get together to vote for the most likely candidate standing against them (mainly Lab but some LibDems too). They did it in the referendum and I expect the same thing again.

In England the main issue will be how much of the Tory vote UKIP take - and whether Labour can take advantage. I also expect some tactical voting to protect LibDem candidates in their seats against the main opponent (this will mainly be Lab voting against the Tories).

I would therefore expect that Labour will have the most seats but be short of an overall majority.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Conservatives win 10 more seats than Labour, and try and form an alliance with the few Lib dems left and the acceptable Northern Irish parties. Still not a majority so Labour left to try and form an alliance with the LibDems and other minority parties. Milliband will initially try and steer clear of SNP. After a week or so Labour will have to go cap in hand to SNP.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Tories to get most seats. Not enough to form majority government.

Labour will go in a coalition with Liberal Democrats (SNP will support this arrangement to keep Cameron out of power)

Cameron will be history!

we can but hope

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here