Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre-Season Friendlies

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I have my tickets for the Oxford game.

The brother in laws father in law is a corporate season ticket holder so me and the 6 year old will be with him in their 'posh' seats.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
First friendly is the U21s at Hastings next Wednesday.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Just unsuccessfully tried to buy Crawley tickets and see from this thread that it is only pay on the gate. Is that correct? Whats the parking like at Crawley.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just unsuccessfully tried to buy Crawley tickets and see from this thread that it is only pay on the gate. Is that correct? Whats the parking like at Crawley.
They did say tickets could be bought in advance by calling Crawley - if that is what you did then the info given was wrong and it is POTG only.

Parking is great, with lots available in a business park across the main road.

bojo

Feb 2, 2009
I rang the Crawley ground last week and paid for mine, pick them up at the ground on Saturday.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
No I clicked on buy tickets on the Seagulls website. I'll assume that being a friendly there will be plenty of tickets available on the gate.

Do you mean the dual carriage way from the A23 down to the ground, if so which side? Thanks.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I have my tickets for the Oxford game.

The brother in laws father in law is a corporate season ticket holder so me and the 6 year old will be with him in their 'posh' seats.

Let me get this correct. Your brother-in-law's father-in-law if not your father must be your wife's brother's wife's father,who is a corporate season ticket holder.

It's strange. My brother-in-law's father-in-law is the uncle to David Cameron's sister's nanny. Really-truth!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No I clicked on buy tickets on the Seagulls website. I'll assume that being a friendly there will be plenty of tickets available on the gate.

Do you mean the dual carriage way from the A23 down to the ground, if so which side? Thanks.
Yes, on the right on that dual carriageway from the A23. Close to the ground, you need to go past the ground I think and then double back. There may be a car park on the left as well that fills up first.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Let me get this correct. Your brother-in-law's father-in-law if not your father must be your wife's brother's wife's father,who is a corporate season ticket holder.

It's strange. My brother-in-law's father-in-law is the uncle to David Cameron's sister's nanny. Really-truth!

haha, It is indeed an incredibly tedious connection. My Wife's brothers wife's father! The wife's family are all pretty close and as such they have a lot of family events. Me and him are both football mad and as such just had a chat and a laugh about football. Now very much family friends after 8 or 9 years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here