Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre season friendlies

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Anyone know what our schedule is?

We have the pre-season tour in Jerez,& play Maidstone(opening game in their new stadium) on 14th July.

Any others announced yet or in the pipeline? I'm getting withdrawal symptoms!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Apparently we have one away to Dagenham and Redbridge as part of the Romain Vincelot transfer and one against Dorchester Town as part of the Ben Dickinson transfer - cant remember the dates on either of them - both reported on NSC.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Does anyone know when Maidstone tickets will come out?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Already sold out apparently. Only 150 tickets I think ?!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Apparently we have one away to Dagenham and Redbridge as part of the Romain Vincelot transfer and one against Dorchester Town as part of the Ben Dickinson transfer - cant remember the dates on either of them - both reported on NSC.

Dagenham first weekend of August apparently

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Dover as well I think, glittering pre season again! Wonder what this years glamour home game will be, Stoke?

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Spoke to someone today who is a STH at Maidstone, he told me there were never any plans for tickets for Brighton fans for the first game at their new stadium as its all about Maidstone and they wanted the maximum number of local fans there.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Spoke to someone today who is a STH at Maidstone, he told me there were never any plans for tickets for Brighton fans for the first game at their new stadium as its all about Maidstone and they wanted the maximum number of local fans there.

Interesting. Obviously there can't be too many STH's for Maidstone,though. Is it possible to pay on the day,do you know? Quite fancy going to this game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here