seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Scunny , 3 of us going.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Usually I just do Lewes, so probably none now.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
none - although going to day one of the emirates cup

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Crawley would be tempting, but they will probably charge £15 for it, so can sod off.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
None - think it is poor that we have no home games - i know there is gay pride but that's in August - We do have pre-season in July !!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
None, might have done if one of them had been in my part of the country...will however take in most of the FGR pre-season friendlies...against Leeds, QPR, Charlton and Exeter! (Will report back on all but QPR, seeing as the Albion will be playing the rest of them in the league next season).

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Doubt I'll bother with any, away for the Crawley one but if I can be bothered to get meself down to Wimbledon might make an appearance

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Normally none but might do AFC Wimbledon

It certainly looks the most interesting, but come on, these games are cheap to watch and you can get a good chance to watch the new boys perform. It sets you up nicely for the start of the season after two months of tennis and other shite (Lions Tour exempted)

I won't be at any of the friendlies, because I'm 4000+ miles away, would have made an effort for crawley & AFC though. Defo be there for Walsall, I'm back in Hove the day before and can't wait to get to the Withdean

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here