Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pre-Palace nerves

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've just seen a FB post from CPFC and the comments from fans seem to be a mirror image of most here. They seem to have convinced themselves that they'll get nothing tonight.

One of the funniest comments was: 'Brighton keeper was seen putting deck chair and newspaper in his penalty area asked why said can't see myself saving a shot tonight' :lolol:

Another reckons defeat means the end of Vieria...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
One of the funniest comments was: 'Brighton keeper was seen putting deck chair and newspaper in his penalty area asked why said can't see myself saving a shot tonight' :lolol:
Sounds like what Sanchez did for the game at Selhurst, unfortunately that included the time he should have saved it

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Oh Noooo.

my anxiety is kicking, just been sick…

quick shower and off to the ground maybe a glass of wine to calm the nerves before I leave…..

please Jebus, let us win

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Reducing now after hitting my 3rd beer. Mood is being tempered by seeing the state of the weather. Gonna get soaked. They'd better f***ing win.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Get ready. Stat attack. 3 good ones!

Neither side has won this fixture at home since 2018.

We went 40 years unbeaten in the fixture at home (63-03).

Palace are ****ing shit at the moment.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
to be honest if we don’t beat them this time around i might just make my peace with the fact it’ll never happen again and subsequently erase this fixture from my memory and ignore it entirely in all forthcoming seasons

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Loads of tit for tat skirmishes up West Street and quite a few bottles going airbourne. Spoons near the seafront is pretty ugly and thats just the Palace Fans.
Oh dear. My issue is I can walk to the Amex. My 70 year dad comes in from Eastbourne on the train and is a bit doddery so I'm always a bit nervy about these situations until we can meet up.

I know I'm in my mid 50s now but why do some have to cause trouble? Chanting yes, its all part of banter but bottles being thrown amongst other things is just bloody dangerous. Do these idiots not care about innocent kids and adults who simply just support their team?. I just don't get the mentality of it?!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here