Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre-match routine for a 5:30 kick-off?

el punal

I'm catching the 11.33 train, instead of the normal 10.33, from Southampton and will drink ever so slightly slower.Should I fail in my task I would ask for your help and assistance in my climbing of the stairs to the West Stand Upper.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I should just push everything back 2 1/2 hrs but I'm going to pinch an hour tomorrow. So pub for 1.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm thoroughly looking forward to a few beers in town from about 1 tomorrow in front of the golf, before getting a 4.30-ish train from Brighton station to the Cathedral of FLAIR.

I am quite literally laying an EGG about tomorrow, I've not had my fix for over a month now.

What sort of benny bar will be showing the Golf ahead of Arsenal v Chelsea?!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
It'll be the first home league game I've been in the country for and missed :(

New routine: Listen to the game on Seagulls Player, eat leftover curry from the fridge, pre-drinks, clubbing! :clap: #UniLife lolz xxx

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What sort of benny bar will be showing the Golf ahead of Arsenal v Chelsea?!

The type of benny bar with a Sky feed SPLIT. Golfs not till half one anyway, so the plastics can see the first half before (hopefully) the split comes into play.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The type of benny bar with a Sky feed SPLIT. Golfs not till half one anyway, so the plastics can see the first half before (hopefully) the split comes into play.

Don't need to be a plastic to enjoy it. Just someone who enjoys good football. Golf is painfully boring to watch.

D

Deleted member 18477

Wake up and go gym, do some hoovering, watch the 12.45 arsenal v Chelsea match, eat some food and then head to the Amex.

Only thing different? It gives me time to actually watch all the 12.45 game.

And on that note what the hell am I doing still awake! Bed!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Don't need to be a plastic to enjoy it. Just someone who enjoys good football. Golf is painfully boring to watch.

Course not, but you just know the pubs will be rammed with the wallies in their Chelsea/Arsenal shirts trying to pretend they give a shit about the game.

As for the golf, I only tend to watch the majors. But the Ryder Cup is the greatest sporting event outside of the World Cup, its bloody RIVETTING.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Course not, but you just know the pubs will be rammed with the wallies in their Chelsea/Arsenal shirts trying to pretend they give a shit about the game.

It's true - I always forget how much I can't stand watching "big" matches at the King and Queen or similar.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm

As for the golf, I only tend to watch the majors. But the Ryder Cup is the greatest sporting event outside of the World Cup, its bloody RIVETTING.
i make you right on all counts

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
i make you right on all counts

:thumbsup:

Today could be my most favouritist sporting day of the year. A nice walk into Brighton all the way along the seafront, a meet-up with some chums in town for a few beers in front of the golf, with half an eye on the soccering accumulator, then off to the Amex, then home for a curry and the Ryder Cup for the rest of the night.

I'm sorry, but it just doesn't get much better than that.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I wasn't intending on delaying my routine today but I have had to after getting drinker than I wanted last night and have a hangover. Will be at the ground for 3.30 doors open and aim to get 5 pints down before 5.15.

That should see my hangover cured and a bit pissed again before k.o. then back up to Burgess hill for the firework night, a hog roast and more beer.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Well I got absolutly wankered last night and intend to do the same later on!!

I shall be drinking like someone who has been told he has 24hrs left to live.............Oh!!.......

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
SeagullsSaturday-1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here