Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre-match routine for a 5:30 kick-off?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Are you going to start at your usual time, as if it were a 3:00er, and risk ending up being an absolute MESS by kick-off, or are you shifting your routine back a couple of hours and taking it steady?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
probably set off a couple of hours later - watch the lunchtime kick off at home then make my way after that.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Will get to Dicks for around the time it opens, guessing 3pm?, and hopefully watch the golf in there for a few hours before mooching up to the WSU.

Oddsocks

May 1, 2012
Leave a bit earlier and spend a fortune in Dick's Bar!!!...(Just trying to help Bloom get his money back - so it's all for a good cause!)

The beauty of having a wife that doesn't understand football, is she believes me when I tell her kick off is earlier this week and due to the University graduation, half time is 3 hours long, so I'll be home at about 9.00!

cooliobhafc

Mar 15, 2012
Brighton
13.00pm start for me also, nice bit of grub in The Battle of Trafalgar (other pubs are available) washed down with several beers, before staggering to my seat 30 mins before kick off, lovely afternoon well spent...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm thoroughly looking forward to a few beers in town from about 1 tomorrow in front of the golf, before getting a 4.30-ish train from Brighton station to the Cathedral of FLAIR.

I am quite literally laying an EGG about tomorrow, I've not had my fix for over a month now.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Don't tend to drink before Saturday games but might have one tomorrow. will be having plenty afterwards.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A few drinks in Nelson or Albert by Station and then to The Swan for 3.00. a few more beers then in my seat by 5.15p.m.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'll be nursing my one light & bitter all alone to corremorate (© Ady Packham) the 43rd anniversary of me entering this turgid universe. :(
Oooh, let me know where you're going to be (either before or after) and I'll buy you a pint.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Starting slightly later but not by the amount of time the kick off has been delayed.

About a dozen of us are having beers and a curry after the game back in HH. (I hope we bloody win).

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Probably get to Brighton about 2 (so about normal time) but instead of one pint and then to falmer there's more time for, we'll, just a wander around really. got the boy with me so unfortunately can't go silly though :-(

Probably swagger on down the lanes and have a pint and some grub... Then if there's time and weather permitting - mosie on down to the seafront to see the PWOPA DONUUUUT by the pier. He likes that.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
in the welly for about half 12...gonna be 'orrible by kick off :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here