Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pre-match light show tonight

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The flag thing still confuses me.

Is it club policy that we aren’t allowed to get it out when the players are on the pitch before kick off so they might actually see it?

We seem to get it out after the players have warmed up and gone back in, and put it away before they come back out.

It’s just incredibly pointless
How often do you see flags at all in PL games? Don't think it is a club decision, but a league policy.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Might as well bring out the clackers and get that opera singer back. :facepalm:
If you want to absolutely GUARANTEE a loss rather than just accept we’ll quite likely lose, that’ll do it

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Why introduce a FAB if you're not going to poll supporters for introducing this shit and Freed from Desire on them.

I actually think both can have a place but not when we're playing Palace and want the ground rocking ffs

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
What a bloody shambles. The club will say it was an unrelated power surge. One that we’ve never had in all the time at the stadium accept only the second time we did a bloody light show!
I'm not a spark, but I remember doing something similar to tonight with the lights on the Christmas tree as a kid then leaving them alone for a bit and then the lights went out about an hour later and were flickering around and my Mum knew straight away I'd been buggering about with them otherwise they wouldn't have got messed up. Just like tonight.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Did someone accidentally lean on the light switches during the second half?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
What a bloody shambles. The club will say it was an unrelated power surge. One that we’ve never had in all the time at the stadium accept only the second time we did a bloody light show!
Agreed about the shambles, but there was a power cut in our championship years. It may have been pre game and delayed kick off though.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It's tinpot beyond belief. Doing it today just gives the scum something to take the piss about.
Agree though the one at the end was fun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here