Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Pre match breakfast

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Part baked ( obviously fully baked when I eat it ) baguette with mayo, chicken, bacon and avocado. Chicken Balti pie for lunch - just wish they still did the Lamb Hotpot pie.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just had a particularly greasy fry up 🥓🍳

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Part baked ( obviously fully baked when I eat it ) baguette with mayo, chicken, bacon and avocado. Chicken Balti pie for lunch - just wish they still did the Lamb Hotpot pie.
Very similar here.....post-run (absolutely glorious on the Downs this morning) baguette with chicken, crispy bacon and mayo and a strawberry milkshake :giggle: Probably won't eat at the ground as having a post-match bbq

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Not at the match today, but the wife has thrown together a tasty full English which we have eaten out in the sunshine from a hilltop meadow in North Dorset..... will be following online whilst drinking scrumpy at a country steam rally.... of all things

PXL_20230520_074955943.PANO.jpg

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
A little roll with mustard, cream cheese, peanut butter and homemade chutney. Flattened and toasted in my sandwich press.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I've just had a pint of Harveys and realised that technically that's my breakfast.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Your breakfast today is my breakfast Monday to Friday.

Standard weekend breakfast for me here: oven bottom muffin containing veggie sausages, egg and cheese. Big dollop of ketchup too. Hash brown on the side.

I shall join you in an Amex veggie pie for lunch.
Oh no I won't.

We got to the ground pretty late, the concourse queues were still long and I couldn't see any veggie pies in the racks so I passed and decided to get one at half-time.

Only there didn't seem to be any at half-time either. This all in the WSU.

And, from a quick glance, none after the game either.

Piglets Out!

Hudson Hawk

Feb 20, 2017
Upper Beeding
Bowl or cornflakes at 9am, beer started at 10.30, sausage roll at 1.58 from piglets in the north, two more pints then a mixed chicken shish and donor on the way home.

Such a healthy day :))

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Oh no I won't.

We got to the ground pretty late, the concourse queues were still long and I couldn't see any veggie pies in the racks so I passed and decided to get one at half-time.

Only there didn't seem to be any at half-time either. This all in the WSU.

And, from a quick glance, none after the game either.

Piglets Out!
North West never normally has any, so end up going down to the depths of the North in search.
But oddly, North West had loads yesterday.
I’m not a fan of Bombay Potato however.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I really wanted to start the season how I ended the last but between then and today I've returned for an Eggs Benedict and it was shithouse (by comparison).

So I'm waiting for my usual fry up watching and listening to the waves roll in.

No photos as they're too divisive esp as I like a 'clean' plate - no slopping about.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I really wanted to start the season how I ended the last but between then and today I've returned for an Eggs Benedict and it was shithouse (by comparison).

So I'm waiting for my usual fry up watching and listening to the waves roll in.

No photos as they're too divisive esp as I like a 'clean' plate - no slopping about.
Eggs Benedict is my favourite. Are you sure you did it right?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Eggs Benedict is my favourite. Are you sure you did it right?
Not me, the cafe featured in #3. (and before you start I subbed in bacon for ham)

As said that wasn't replicated a month or so ago, so have started the season in fry up cafe, and very nice it was too - until my nemesis that is 3 mountain bikers arrived.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here