Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre-match Albion video montage

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Is anyone else still finding themselves with a tear in their eye every time the pre-match montage of Albion players old and new and memorable Albion moments hits those Jumbotrons?

I have to try hiding my moistened eyes from those sitting around me. I love it. :amex:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Last night was the first time I wasn't bothered and it didn't whip me into a frenzy. The hey Jude over the P.A is good though

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It sends a shiver of excitement down my spine when I see it and gets me really hyped

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Love the bit when the heli goes over the field and the Amex pops up on the horizon

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
[yt]DhRBgmH2cDE[/yt]

Not the latest version as it doesn't have the Donny goals but still

:bounce::flameboun

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I love it, but why is there no Bobby Z in there?

indeed i was wondering that. i wou;ld have thought that the chesterfield chip eould be in there or the Hailifax volley

goalscorers in order ; Bridcutt, barnes, Stevens, Case, Reinelt, LuaLua, Virgo, Carpenter, Knight, Steele, Storer, Case goal cebrations, Virgo goal celebrations, a very brief shot of Poyet, championship presentation, close.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
indeed i was wondering that. i wou;ld have thought that the chesterfield chip eould be in there or the Hailifax volley

goalscorers in order ; Bridcutt, barnes, Stevens, Case, Reinelt, LuaLua, WARD, Virgo, Carpenter, Knight, Steele, Storer, Case goal cebrations, Virgo goal celebrations, a very brief shot of Poyet, championship presentation, close.
Edited for you

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Is anyone else still finding themselves with a tear in their eye every time the pre-match montage of Albion players old and new and memorable Albion moments hits those Jumbotrons?

I have to try hiding my moistened eyes from those sitting around me. I love it. :amex:

Yep, like some of the Youtube stuff about the Albion, but now all shared viewing together.

On Youtube, with the original commentary of the likes of Gerald Sinstadt, stuff like the 2 1983 semi final goals, are incredible, or any goal by Peter Ward. A sea of 15,000 Albion fans in the clock end terrace at Highbury, as we score ... immense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here