Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Practising Muslims playing for the Albion

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
im sat here shaking my head in amazement , I really, genuinely didn't have any ulterior motive, I posted what I did because boiling something in a tea towel/muslin is an uncommon method, your paranoia and general idiocy has reached new lows , I'd love to meet you , forget fighting, I just want to marvel at how someone could be such an utter tool, I truly don't think I've EVER had occasion to interact with a more complete berk than you.

Edit : the last paragraph makes even less sense than most of your posts.

Of course you didnt. Being compelled to post it makes total sense.
Cooking in a towel / muslin is not common now, but back in the day, it certainly was.
My paranoia? haha.
I have no paranoia. Poking fun at you doesnt constitute any sort of paranoia. Its just taking the piss out of a serial wanker.

As for 'cover up'.....hahahahaha cover up what wanker?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will the Police Box Crew be trying out their new song next week ? HALALBION , HALALBION

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
im sat here shaking my head in amazement , I really, genuinely didn't have any ulterior motive, I posted what I did because boiling something in a tea towel/muslin is an uncommon method, your paranoia and general idiocy has reached new lows , I'd love to meet you , forget fighting, I just want to marvel at how someone could be such an utter tool, I truly don't think I've EVER had occasion to interact with a more complete berk than you.

Edit : the last paragraph makes even less sense than most of your posts.

I'm amazed that you are amazed ! You spend your life eternally calling people morons, idiots, thick,stupid or beneath contempt in a Groundhog Day of bile. You never showed up on my radar on NSC until about a week ago when I received a little of your treatment regarding my intellect, since then,watching your posts, you seem locked in to a pattern of constant automatic abuse and barely suppressed anger.
Don't you ever get bored typing those sad old denigrating lines? Or, do you run a couple of windows in the background where you can copy and paste your more regular insults to save typing ?

Either way you really need some time away from here, it's obviously eating you up from inside.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Of course you didnt. Being compelled to post it makes total sense.
Cooking in a towel / muslin is not common now, but back in the day, it certainly was.
My paranoia? haha.
I have no paranoia. Poking fun at you doesnt constitute any sort of paranoia. Its just taking the piss out of a serial wanker.

As for 'cover up'.....hahahahaha cover up what wanker?
if you weren't attempting to cover up your wholesale stupidity in claiming I posted about bacon pudding as a bit of Muslim baiting (which didn't work as I quoted you in my post) can you let me know exactly why you edited your post ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm amazed that you are amazed ! You spend your life eternally calling people morons, idiots, thick,stupid or beneath contempt in a Groundhog Day of bile. You never showed up on my radar on NSC until about a week ago when I received a little of your treatment regarding my intellect, since then,watching your posts, you seem locked in to a pattern of constant automatic abuse and barely suppressed anger.
Don't you ever get bored typing those sad old denigrating lines? Or, do you run a couple of windows in the background where you can copy and paste your more regular insults to save typing ?

Either way you really need some time away from here, it's obviously eating you up from inside.
like I've said before , if you think my posts are 'angry' , you've lived an unbelievably sheltered life.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He's definitely the only one one the list of 'Albion players once tafficked as a male prostitute'.

Is 'trafficked' a word?

Yes - Trafficked is a word. It does need the "r" in it though, unlike in your first sentence.

And it is a word with lots of really nasty connotations and associations.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
if you weren't attempting to cover up your wholesale stupidity in claiming I posted about bacon pudding as a bit of Muslim baiting (which didn't work as I quoted you in my post) can you let me know exactly why you edited your post ?

To be more direct. Fairly simple really.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

He's a typical frustrated little Englander. Always whinging about something.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Why, is the chin that large?
It wouldnt surprise me.

04efa02da3c9a18536a855abef86274d.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here