Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet's connections

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Leeds, Chelsea, Tottenham, West Ham, Real Madrid and Swindon! and all held in high esteem, should be plenty of opportunities to sign players.I wonder if he has been promised a budget for January. Happy day ahead I hope

Leeds, Chelsea, Tottenham, West Ham, Real Madrid and Swindon! and all held in high esteem, should be plenty of opportunities to sign players.I wonder if he has been promised a budget for January. Happy day ahead I hope

Where has Real Madrid come from? Ramos left at the end of last season, and was recently sacked as manager of CSKA Moscow. I'm also assuming that West Ham is through Taricco? Don't forget Real Zaragoza!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Watch the press conference on The Arsegas website-TB says that he is not a fan of doing business in January and prefers the off season for that. He did say that there would be money available if necessary (something along those lines).

It was a damn good press conference-very impressed with GP after that.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
hope to see some decent youth and loan players from Tottenham, they know the setup there very well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Di Matteo at West Brom as well :thumbsup:

Oct 25, 2003
didn't he play with DIDIER DESCHAMPS at chelsea?

if so, you can add MARSEILLE to the list

edit- and DAN PETRESCU who's manager of that romanian lot that beat rangers

my excitement levels are through the ROOF

edit- and MARK HUGHES

Last edited:

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Money is available , IF NECESSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does this indicate that Mr. Bloom has not attended any matches recently?

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
He played with Dan petrescu at chelsea aswell who is manager of some Romainian top flight club (the ones who thrashed rangers). A few youth players from there maybe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here