Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet's "brilliant contacts"

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Balance it up a little. I know some people are very tedious with their negative comments but this time last year Russell Slade walked on water and Mickey Adams the year before. It's not hard to understand some people sceptitism surely ?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Balance it up a little. I know some people are very tedious with their negative comments but this time last year Russell Slade walked on water and Mickey Adams the year before. It's not hard to understand some people's sceptitism surely ?

Fair comment(s) Mr B, but there's always anti-sceptic cream available for those in desperate need. :smile:

ps I wish people would stop bouncing this bloody thread.

Oh. :facepalm:

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Balance it up a little. I know some people are very tedious with their negative comments but this time last year Russell Slade walked on water and Mickey Adams the year before. It's not hard to understand some people sceptitism surely ?

True, but that was based on months worth of achievements..

Also, as others have said, it depends on how the OP reacts, people who enjoy the humour of it aren't as affected as those who react badly!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
True, but that was based on months worth of achievements..

Also, as others have said, it depends on how the OP reacts, people who enjoy the humour of it aren't as affected as those who react badly!

I'm just get old and mellow so I am trying to be nice to people :D

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
non league keeper and ex-eastbourne loanee IN :jester:

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Give Gus time????? --- We dont have time,if we are not promoted next season it will be a disaster,Division 1 or 2 will still be just as rubbish at Falmer as it has been at Withdean.
With a squad that has been around the relegation area for most of the season we need half a team of signings rather than on loan players.The cash looks okay as far as the stadium is concerned but cant see us buying the type of player needed to get us out of Div1.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Give Gus time????? --- We dont have time,if we are not promoted next season it will be a disaster,Division 1 or 2 will still be just as rubbish at Falmer as it has been at Withdean.
With a squad that has been around the relegation area for most of the season we need half a team of signings rather than on loan players.The cash looks okay as far as the stadium is concerned but cant see us buying the type of player needed to get us out of Div1.

:bla: Yeah lets get rid of him. Nice one Pala*se fan!

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
cant see us buying the type of player needed to get us out of Div1.

So because of this... We have to get rid of Gus Poyet?

This being the man who brought in the genius that is Inigo Calderon for free?

Your logic is irrefutable sir.

washpot

Mar 25, 2010
been supporting albion for over 40 years, content to just read these posts rather than take part till now, never read so much mindless shit about a manager from so called supporters-get off his back and stick to managing park teams.
mid tables where we will finish - springboard for next season and beyond

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
been supporting albion for over 40 years, content to just read these posts rather than take part till now, never read so much mindless shit about a manager from so called supporters-get off his back and stick to managing park teams.

Very good first post Washpot :smile: Keep it up.

However, I'll bet by post 100 you'll be talking bollocks like the rest of us!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Very good first post Washpot :smile: Keep it up.

However, I'll bet by post 100 you'll be talking bollocks like the rest of us!

jeez, a couple more posts and am sure i will be too! and its nearly 40 years for me too.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Whoosh! :facepalm: 55 Years. Last sentence, agree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here