Poyet's "brilliant contacts"

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
he represents the very worst of NSC when it comes to footballing matters. This thread is case in point, seemingly based entirely on the fact that we didn't get Michael Ballack or Theo Walcott in the transfer window.

Ballack's an arrogant German cheat, well past his prime, and Walcott is massively over-rated. If that's the best Poyet's so called 'contacts' can come up with, he can DO ONE.

etc.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think this thread is going to see a lot of action over the next few YEARS. Poor old WW.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Sorry, I seem to have missed something. Was this thread created praising Poyet's contacts after the signings of Arismendi and Hendrie?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
BouncingSpring.jpg

:banana:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry, I seem to have missed something. Was this thread created praising Poyet's contacts after the signings of Arismendi and Hendrie?

No, it was WW jumping the gun by about 5 years or so, as per. COMPLETELY his own fault that this will now get bounced for the next couple of years.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No.

Before, sadly it's turned into a WW bashing thread.
Completely wrong.

This thread was started by WW just after the January window closed when Poyet had decided not to sign anyone. His constructive criticism amounted to a cartoon picture of a dog turd, so I can't say I have that much sympathy.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
No, it was WW jumping the gun by about 5 years or so, as per. COMPLETELY his own fault that this will now get bounced for the next couple of years.

Sorry, forgot to add a :jester: to my orginal post, I was being a sarky like.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This thread was started by WW just after the January window closed when Poyet had decided not to sign anyone. His constructive criticism amounted to a cartoon picture of a dog turd, so I can't say I have that much sympathy.

WW completely 100,000% brought this upon himself.

Also, it was complete nonsense in first place anyway. Players were brought in and they've clearly been good enough.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I can't believe you lot are still bouncing this thread.

Funny as f*ck though.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No.

Completely wrong.

I was just trying not to mock the afflicted !:lolol:

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I do find it amusing to read some of the numb-skull statements made on here that you just know could come back and bite people on the arse.

And one would have to say WW - you must love getting your arse bitten.

Was it you dear boy who walked out of Withdean 2-0 down against Leicester?? And then got onto the key board and started ranting and then........well, once again it was pants down, arse out time and wait for the gnashers of NSC to get stcuk into your plum rosy behind.

One perhaps could learn from this n'est ce pas?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports