Poyet's "brilliant contacts"

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I said I don't want to have reason to be negative, I want the Albion to succeed.

Which is true.

Then why don't you start acting positively? Or save your money and find a new pastime because this one doesn't seem to be working for you.

You seem to rejoice in being negative: your Colin Hawkins avatar was SO hilarious. Laying into Poyet with a picture of a turd-very funny.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Being cautious doesn't mean I'm 100% negative.

Explain to me how you having a go at people for 'creaming' themselves over the Arismendi signing is being cautious, even the Stoke fans think it's good signing!

What part of 'you're a bit of a dickhead for posting a steaming turd regards Poyet' don't you understand. Most people would have taken on the chin and kept quite for a week or so. But no, you go and try and defend the indefensible. Where's your self respect!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
:cry: Every manager we have had here get's this crap, you'd think that they are all clueless. Funny how a load of 'fans' who have never played at anything than school know more than experienced professionals.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
For f*** sake some people are stupid, I hope it turns out to be a cracking signing but he hasn't even played yet. There is a lot of shite footballers in the Premier League too!

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
For f*** sake some people are stupid, I hope it turns out to be a cracking signing but he hasn't even played yet. There is a lot of shite footballers in the Premier League too!

Yes but after everything the Brighton fans have been through, can we not have hope at not only the signing but at the ambition that a signing of this calibre and value shows?

Does optimism warrant a thread about "Brighton fans creaming themselves over the new signing?"

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Hard to believe but there are people who take pleasure in the negative, in particular pointing out the negative. This is not just a half-empty / half-full thing - but a real pleasure.

Most people are positive however and look for good, and give the benefit of doubt. And that is all shown in this thread.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Then why don't you start acting positively? Or save your money and find a new pastime because this one doesn't seem to be working for you.

You seem to rejoice in being negative: your Colin Hawkins avatar was SO hilarious. Laying into Poyet with a picture of a turd-very funny.

Save it Bwian. Reasoned debate will totally confuse these two boys (WW and TCB)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
:cry: Every manager we have had here get's this crap, you'd think that they are all clueless. Funny how a load of 'fans' who have never played at anything than school know more than experienced professionals.
I find it hard to believe that Guy Poyet (current Albion manager and an ex World Cup/Champions League player and winner of multiple domestic trophies) knows considerably more than a permanently miserable, geeky, podgy, bespectacled dork who has lived in Mid Sussex with his mum for his entire life.

So I'm with Withdean Wanderer on this one. Gus Poyet's contacts are DOG TURD. :dunce:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I find it hard to believe that Guy Poyet (current Albion manager and an ex World Cup/Champions League player and winner of multiple domestic trophies) knows considerably more than a permanently miserable, geeky, podgy, bespectacled dork who has lived in Mid Sussex with his mum for his entire life.

So I'm with Withdean Wanderer on this one. Gus Poyet's contacts are DOG TURD. :dunce:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Whom are you refering to here ? I can't really judge this as you can't be talking about me !

P.S. I don't live with my mother as she's been dead for many years.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
You win. I give up. Not much point daring to have an opinion if all it's going to do is get you abuse.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I think Barrel of Fun ended this thread about 3 posts in with his first sentence didn't he?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You win. I give up. Not much point daring to have an opinion if all it's going to do is get you abuse.

Look, with the best will in the world, we know you care about this club but you do have a habit of forever being negative, smile once in a while, it's not that bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports