Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet's "brilliant contacts"

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
1240479080_shaking_the_bobbies.jpg.gif
Booooooooo!

(no it wasn't a pic of John Terry, it was a pic of a couple of fit birds in a nice club shamelessly bouncing up and down, showing off their TITS. :drool:

Edit: And now they're back! Huzzah!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Booooooooo!

(no it wasn't a pic of John Terry, it was a pic of a couple of fit birds in a nice club shamelessly bouncing up and down, showing off their TITS. :drool:

Edit: And now they're back! Huzzah!

No they're not.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Picture, bounce, fail! :lolol:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
:drool: bounce.

Attachments

• 194f7s.gif
    194f7s.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 299

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Better bounce this, as it clearly brings much happiness to those sad enough to think signing a bloke from Stoke that nobody had heard of this time last week means Poyet's contacts are obviously amazing.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

True though isn't it?

Absolute spackers.

I hope he's good and helps us to mid table mediocrity, with some momentum going into next season.

But if he isn't, I'll be bouncing this thread 8 times a day and 'creaming myself' over it, as some of the utter goons on here will look even bigger plebs.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
True though isn't it?

Absolute spackers.

I hope he's good and helps us to mid table mediocrity, with some momentum going into next season.

But if he isn't, I'll be bouncing this thread 8 times a day and 'creaming myself' over it, as some of the utter goons on here will look even bigger plebs.

I do kind of agree with you, even though it was me who originally bounced the thread. I was pointing more to the signing of Lua-Lua as well as a Uruguyan international from a Premiership team.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
True though isn't it?

Absolute spackers.

Good to hear you'd be so happy if he fails. don't let me stop you though, carry on with your own agenda..tosser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here