skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
beyonce-babies-pregnant-jay-z.jpg

She's bouncy. :love:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Poyet is an absolute joke as far as I'm concerned in the transfer market. Other aspects of him I like and respect, but so far in terms of players signed he's been a calamity. I'm not sure what's worse - the fact we've hardly signed anyone or that those we have signed are either shite or mediocre. Carole? Someone from Cambridge? El Abd on a new deal? No midfielder at all? The man's a f***ing idiot in that respect, and my prediction for us to go down is looking better than ever.

I am not wishing to just bounce this thread for the sake of it and this isn't a told you so. But...

Why would you be so hasty? We have signed some midfielders. He was obviously looking for a short term fix in the shape of Lua-Lua on loan, presumably because the right (or left) man was not available to us or he wanted to see who was available in the summer.

We have now signed another midfielder as we appear to be settling for a 4-5-1/4-3-3 formation, which will give us some depth and competition for places.

Why is he a 'f***ing idiot' for not being able to sign these guys at an earlier stage? We is he a 'f***ing idiot' for giving El-Abd a new deal, whom has performed very well this season, offers us different options at the back and has been trusted by numerous managers. Signing Carole was a quick fix for a lack of wing options and he isn't going to be costing us much at all, I'm sure. It is not the end of the world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports