Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Poyet

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Wtf was that all about today? Do people not remember his acrimonious departure? His actions after losing THAT match?

What was the applause all about?

Last edited:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Relationships between football managers and football clubs usually end messily one way or another.

What matters is that while he was here, he gave us years of thrilling, winning football after years of dreadful losing football.

I met him once and he couldn't have been friendlier to me. I like the guy.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Wtf was that as all about today? Do people not remember his acrimonious departure? His actions after losing THAT match?

Greatest manager of them all.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wtf was that as all about today? Do people not remember his acrimonious departure? His actions after losing THAT match?

What happened?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Poyet was working as a pundit for Amazon Prime. Received rapturous applause from Albion fans (twice) as he walked in front of the away stand at HT. I think I even saw him patting his heart as he walked past.
Thanks.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Poyet was working as a pundit for Amazon Prime. Received rapturous applause from Albion fans (twice) as he walked in front of the away stand at HT. I think I even saw him patting his heart as he walked past.
Thanks for the explanation but for me, it'll take me a little more than patting his heart to make up for f***ing over our chairman and club, but each to their own :shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Good. Neither he nor Bloom hold any grudges.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here