Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Whats the betting he will be sacked if we lose to wrexham? ok ok we beat southampton, yet coventry who are bottom we get beat by, and we struggle against a dire non league side in our fancy new multi million pound stadium, come on gus, the honeymoons over im afraid:bigwave:

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Whats the betting he will be sacked if we lose to wrexham? ok ok we beat southampton, yet coventry who are bottom we get beat by, and we struggle against a dire non league side in our fancy new multi million pound stadium, come on gus, the honeymoons over im afraid:bigwave:

:tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Go on, put yer house on it.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
funny-fishing.jpg

Gone fishing, another FAIL

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I nominate siclean to be banned. Just nine to go..

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
not fishing at all im afraid, its just my opinion, which im entilted to, i predicted warnocks departure back in middle of december, at the end of the day football managers survive on results , end of!

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
not fishing at all im afraid, its just my opinion, which im entilted to, i predicted warnocks departure back in middle of december, at the end of the day football managers survive on results , end of!
you're either taking the piss, a bit new to this football thing, or absolutely, certifiably mental :dunce: :albion2:

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
:albion2:

Its not often I use the term W*****r on this forum, but you sir are one of the highest order!!
:albion2:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

QPR are a point above the relegation zone, we're 4 points off a play off spot.

You sir, are a moron.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

We're 4 POINTS FROM THE PLAYOFFS to the PREMIERSHIP.

Come back tomorrow and pretend you were drunk. You'll be forgiven.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Whats the betting he will be sacked if we lose to wrexham?

Why don't you try and have a bet on it then? Maybe go for the double with Sir Alex Ferguson getting the sack if they lose to Liverpool in the 4th Round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here