Poyet under pressure from day one.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
A 0-3 result is never acceptable, "popman" is utterly out of his depth. Poyet is under pressure due to the relegation issue and his lack of experience. Xmas time will be crunchtime for poyet.

A roll over and die attitude to the results, because were playing Leeds is futile. Typical of some fans.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I smell an alternate I.D. ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
dick-head.gif

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
Look out here they come, the usual head in the sands brigade screaming for the Premier leauge to beg bha to join them, just because"We are bha":dunce:

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
A 0-3 result is never acceptable, "popman" is utterly out of his depth. Poyet is under pressure due to the relegation issue and his lack of experience. Xmas time will be crunchtime for poyet.

A roll over and die attitude to the results, because were playing Leeds is futile. Typical of some fans.

Yet another wanker here.....last Sunday ,if i remember, and on Wednesday things were looking somewhat better,, OH Poyet only 2 games into his appointment.
We lose to the best team in this division by a country mile.... and YOU for some reason say our manager is under pressure,
Why dont tossers like you just f*** off and stop wasting time and winding people up.
If you have constructive appraisals of players, methods, etc fine and good...if not, just go away from here

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing

were you expecting us to go the rest of the season unbeaten then??

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Poor attempt at fishing must try harder, not as good as Ernest

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008

:US:

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

Ernest is not funny and you are a very poor imitation.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Look out here they come, the usual head in the sands brigade screaming for the Premier leauge to beg bha to join them, just because"We are bha":dunce:

Don't you normally go attention seeking on the Argus site? It's where all you braindead limpdicks hang out isn't it?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The guy is a CRYSTAL PALACE fan who posts about these wind-ups on their boards and then comes on here and reels more suckers in. Just ignore him.

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
Yet another wanker here.....last Sunday ,if i remember, and on Wednesday things were looking somewhat better,, OH Poyet only 2 games into his appointment.
We lose to the best team in this division by a country mile.... and YOU for some reason say our manager is under pressure,
Why dont tossers like you just f*** off and stop wasting time and winding people up.
If you have constructive appraisals of players, methods, etc fine and good...if not, just go away from here

Why is it that so many wankers on here feel proud they lost to Leeds, yet if it was anyother team, they would give an honesr assessment of the game.:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports