Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet to Stoke?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Serious question - is THIS the job he is leaving us for?

Pullis' P45 is all but sitting in his desk.

Stoke are DESPERATE to ditch the 'Hoof it' brand of football they are notorious for.

Poyet likes to make his mark on a club.

Considering the above, I would say he could be turning up there in the near future... What are your thoughts?

Just to clarify once and for all, because some on here are having difficulty grasping it but Gus has/is not leaving us for anyone...He is suspended from the club. The club has suspended HIM not the other way around. As for where he will turn up next, who knows, who cares. I'm only interested in Brighton and Hove Albion.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Would be quite interesting to see Gus pitch up at Stoke. Steady progress with a new system below the PL is one thing.. completely changing the culture of a top flight club without getting relegated would be quite a challenge by comparison.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Was it this rumour Bens grandad

21 May 2013 12:42:01
BBC Leicestershire reporting that Leicester City are looking at a £2m move for Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Ryan Harley.

:lol::lol::lol::lolol:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Was it this rumour Bens grandad

21 May 2013 12:42:01
BBC Leicestershire reporting that Leicester City are looking at a £2m move for Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Ryan Harley.

:lol::lol::lol::lolol:

Looks like Thierry Henry will have a good spending budget when he takes over from Gus. :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That was one but the best is that Sunderland are preparing a £6m bid for Bridcutt but a poster said he is signing a contract extension tomorrow apparently comes from his cousin, that is the one I was referring to,which I would love to see happen.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Just to clarify once and for all, because some on here are having difficulty grasping it but Gus has/is not leaving us for anyone...He is suspended from the club. The club has suspended HIM not the other way around. As for where he will turn up next, who knows, who cares. I'm only interested in Brighton and Hove Albion.

Thanks for that patronising clarification.

To keep to the tone of your response - I know Gus has not left us. YET. We have not sacked him. YET. Whichever way it happens, he will be LEAVING US.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks for that patronising clarification.

To keep to the tone of your response - I know Gus has not left us. YET. We have not sacked him. YET. Whichever way it happens, he will be LEAVING US.

Or put on paid gardening leave for as long as TB wishes to be akward if he has crossed him that much.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Or put on paid gardening leave for as long as TB wishes to be akward if he has crossed him that much.

That is the 3rd potential outcome but I really hope he finds a club and takes off. That way we can get on with appointing a new manager and get some compensation to boost the transfer kitty!

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
If Poyet does go to Stoke will this lessen our chances of picking up Upson?

I can't see Upson getting in at Stoke next season. They practically play 4 centre backs in their back 4 so assuming a new manager comes in and actually plays fullbacks he'd be 4th or 5th choice. He's better off signing for someone who will play him regularly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here