Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet to Real Betis

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Maybe your point is hard to grasp as its not very clear?

You said 'Of course we could have been promoted from league 1 without Gus' therefore implying we could have been promoted anyway. If that's not what you meant please refer back to line 1 of this post.

I have full faith that TB would have appointed the right man - but still there is no guarantee that we would have been promoted, we probably would have been , but we will never know! As

Who knows - we could have got promoted with Gannon (back to the football league)

My point 'Of course we could have got promoted from league 1 without Gus' means exactly that, and I'm struggling to see any other meaning. At no point did I mention anything about it being in the same season ( as Gus got promotion ) in the post and context from which that line is quoted.

I certainly didn't mention Jim Gannon :lolol:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I guess that's one pre season friendly we will not be playing home or away !!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Same difference. The man thinks he is gods gift... he is like that guy you know who thinks he is a ladies man because he gets with every fat bird that comes in to the pub....

Well, his career hasn't really stalled since he left BHA. He's kept Sunderland in the Premier League and reached a Cup Final with them, finished 3rd with AEK Athens, and now takes over at a medium sized club in La Liga. As fat birds go, they're not too shabby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here