Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet to Leeds?

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Going up in the world again then !

well possibly because they have slightly evolved and discovered toilet paper so no longer wipe their a rs es with newspaper or dead rats. Feel another infraction coming my way.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Perhaps we can ask Bozza to make a sticky thread and call it "Poyet to -----?", and then fill in the blank and replace whenever a manager gets sacked? It would save a lot of space.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Although it's general knowledge that Gus has said he'd like to manage Leeds one day.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Poyet to Leicester too

From the mirror

"They may not want to miss out to Leeds on one of their managerial targets with Mark Hughes and Brighton’s Gus Poyet on Leicester’s radar"

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hmmm. Would be none too clever of Gus to jump ship for Leeds at this time, or Leicester for that matter.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why would they say they are waiting till the end of the season then?? McDermott is available now.

Maybe something in his compensation from Reading ?

D

Deleted member 2719

Apparently Leeds have said they are prepared to wait until the end of the season when their main target may become available.

I am guessing it is gus if we don't get promoted

My thoughts too, he will want premiership with us and the right budget first, surely?

I just hope he didn't agree to them when he was weak after losing the Barnsley match, he may have just slipped around the corner with his whippet and had a quick pint of bitter with Harvey .

He has been flirting with those very very dirty Leeds for far too long.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
The press always point at Gus when any so called "big club" becomes available but why?
He always seems to put his hat into the ring by what he doesn't say not what he does.
Would be nice, just once if he could come out this morning and say "essssssss complicated no?, but I will be here staying for a couple of years this one time".
Or words to that effect.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Need some help here. With financial rules in place nexr year limiting investment from owners etc, hiw will Leeds and Leicester have a bigger budget based on income, what am I missing?

Another point. I am becoming a little annoyed with this Poyet to.... I hope the club have plans in place since this is not going to end well, I think we might see him gone in the summer.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Need some help here. With financial rules in place nexr year limiting investment from owners etc, hiw will Leeds and Leicester have a bigger budget based on income, what am I missing?

Another point. I am becoming a little annoyed with this Poyet to.... I hope the club have plans in place since this is not going to end well, I think we might see him gone in the summer.

You are missing nothing. They will not have a bigger budget.

FFP ensures that, the penalties for breaking which are massive fines and a transfer embago.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
It's nice that every managerial job has Gus high on the list of candidates. Nice but irritating. But Neil Warnock is after a record amount of promotions (8 I believe). So how about a straight swop. Gus to Leed and Warnock to BHA with a guaranteed promo. No, maybe not though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here