Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet supposedly seen at Leeds Training Ground

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
On leeds WACCOE site some fool reckons that Gus was seen at Leeds Thorp Arch training ground yesterday.

The thread includes

"1) The person I have heard this information from is a work colleague who has a friend with no interest/no knowledge in football that works for a company who supplies the cleaning equipment /chemical products for the Training & First team Kit."

I thought our rumours were bad.:D

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
why do people post such obvious crap. Shut up, please.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
On leeds WACCOE site some fool reckons that Gus was seen at Leeds Thorp Arch training ground yesterday.

The thread includes

"1) The person I have heard this information from is a work colleague who has a friend with no interest/no knowledge in football that works for a company who supplies the cleaning equipment /chemical products for the Training & First team Kit."

I thought our rumours were bad.:D

How would a person with 'no knowledge or interest in football' recognise Gus Poyet?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Desperate just desperate straw clutching

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And he was at a meeting discussing the new training ground for the whole of Monday PM.

These people!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Love this. Love being able to look down (in some small way) on sides like Leeds United for the first time EVER.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Probably some Palace troll. Tempted to pop over to Waccoe and start spreading a 'just seen Freedman with Ken Bates' rumour. McCarthy or Warnock a shoe-in there methinks.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Nice to bein a better position than Leeds. Oh how the mighty have fallen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here