Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet set to leave 'acrimoniously' at disciplinary hearing

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I heard on TalkSport this morning that Poyet said He hope to know more on his future in the next few, and that Hes have A meeting 2day, so I suspect we still wont know more for ATLEAST a few days, probably more like couple weeks :shrug:

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Does anybody know if the press are outside The Amex? If so, I think we would hear something today.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Paul Hayward, the most respected football journalist/chief sports writer in the British Press, knows more about the Albion, his team, and football matters than you....

Paul Hayward in 2010 on Jose Mourinho leaving Inter:

"I think he's coming back, that's for sure, it's just a question of where."

He went to Real Madrid.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
So nothing new then...

However, Gus Poyet elected not to attend for disputed legal reasons. The club's disciplinary panel chose to adjourn the meeting to later this week to provide Mr Poyet with a final opportunity to attend.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Paul Hayward, the most respected football journalist/chief sports writer in the British Press, knows more about the Albion, his team, and football matters than you....

He once sat in front of me at the cricket, blocking my view( it was a county match - there literally a hundred people there) only to dick around on his iphone for twenty minutes and then sod off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here